cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: This a post

Thanks @Bee @scared01 @Bree-RO I have been helping around the house with things and making sure dad is fine

make sure you look after yourself too @nightrunner23
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I will @scared01 I got tafe Monday so it should keep my mind off things for a bit

sounds good @nightrunner23

Hey @Nightruner23 I'm so sorry to hear the news about your mum. Sending my condolences to your family❤. I hope your dad will be ok. Good luck and see qhen your back online

Hey @Nightruner23 sorry i haven't been around i thought I'd check in to see how everything is going with. Hope all is going ok qith you're family

Hello everyone so sorry for not being back tbh I forgot about this place
Update on everything
1 dad called on the road
2 broken 5 ribs
3 was in hospital seen him a few nights ago it hit me hard he is home but he is very out of it
4 I have a cold or something bad which is killing my throat to do anything
5 got another tattoo done
I'm getting a sleep test done because I feel very tired after I slept and constantly falling asleep without realising it
@Bee @scared01 @Brendos94

wow @nightrunner23 thats alot happening for you! how are you going tonight?

Hey @Nightruner23 sorry to hear about this tough time. I hope you're going to be ok. I'll be back in Australia on Monday. So I'll be on more regularly. Is there anything we can do for you.

@Nightruner23 absolutely okay to take breaks when you need them Smiley Happy
Sounds like there is a lot going on for you. How have you been coping with things since we last spoke?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart