cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This a post

Not at the moment but if anything happens I will let you's know @Brendos94 @Bee not that good I had a really bad cold got over it dad has a infection in his chest
Me had a mental breakdown because my dad said he might give up and not fight it anymore he is at his limit plus my dog last night had a bone in his tooth that was jamed in so he is fine now atm everything is gone to hell.

That sounds really rough @Nightruner23, sorry to hear that things are still crappy. I can tell that a lot is going on for you right now. Is there anyone else who is helping you through this? How to manage all of these different feelings? I can't imagine how you must feel but if I had to guess, I would say quite overwhelmed and stressed it. I know you've call Kids Helpline before, do you think you need that extra support more recently with everything going on? Here to listen Heart

Highlighted

hey @nightrunner23 that sounds so hard. hugs Heart
are you able to talk to your mum about how worried you are about your dad?
Khl is a good service, theres also headspace as well
here for you if youd like to talk
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@taylor_ro yeah 8 have got friends that I talk to about it 2 in particular makes sure I'm always alright and lights the mood up with me when make around. I have used the kids helpline they didn't do much I felt worser then when I called. Hey @scared01 mum knows what's going on with me and how worried I am about dad thanks @scared01

@Nightruner23 I'm sorry to hear you were sick, has it gotten better now?
That sounds incredibly tough to hear that from your dad. It is so very understandable that you had a mental breakdown because of that. Loosing a loved one can be so hard. We are here to support you, please remember that x
Oh no! Poor pup! I'm glad to hear he is all good now Smiley Happy

It sounds like you've got some awesome friends by your side, that's fantastic! Smiley Happy
Also glad to hear you've spoken to your mum about this all. Is she supportive about it all?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

i am really glad that you can talk to your mum and also your friends too @nightrunner23 having supports is really beneficial and of course youve got us too
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I don't talk to mum that much really about anything she gets really angry quickly plus we are not a happy family the way things have been happening with my and dad and the attitude from mum nagging me to do this everyday I could have lost the job if took her advice. I have got support for a disability agency to help me get in work and to look for a unit or something for me to get away from home and the stress from it all. Thanks scared01 and to answer your question @Bee not really she thinks she helping me but in reality it's hurting me if she let me go completely and have faith I will be fine out in the world by self

I'm going to put this out here this has been at me for a long time I have told my dad about it even he agree with this. I know I'm in a very abusive relationship with my mum and its very sad to she that
Here is a list of things my mum would do.
check on me all the time to see where you are, what you're doing and who you're with.
She won't let me go and do anything for myself
This one happened a few times privately, by attacking your intelligence capabilities
The list goes on its not good my dad side knows what mum has said to me my dad told them. The pokies she plays has changed her a lot and shes goes takes out on me when if I was helping dad but she won't see that.

This sounds like a really difficult situation to be in @Nightruner23. As it sounds like you are trying your hardest to gain some independence and autonomy, however is sounds like you feel your Mum isn't believing in your ability to be independent and is undermining your efforts?

I also noticed you said that you think your Mum believes she is helping you but that you feel she is actually hurting you... Is there anyway to try and communicate this to her in a way where she would really hear you? For example, by writing her a letter or with the help of a mediator (a trusted family member or friend) or a counsellor? 

We here to help you through this @Nightruner23

Thanks @Erin-RO the problem is I have tried before and she goes off at me for it the problem is she is stuck in the 80s or 90 era when things were different thing but she won't accept that I want to do things in my life and not be chained down and she won't come to the generation we are at plus I'm getting help though a service to help me get out of the house once I'm out of the house dad might stay over because she is going to go off her head and probably won't accept me but to the house but I have had it I'm not happy in the family I want to do things when I want to.