cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This a post

Hey @Nightruner23, I am sorry to hear about how things are with your mum. You mentioned getting out of the house, when is this able to happen (are you old enough)? Do you have somewhere else you can live? How does your Dad help you in these situations with your Mum?

I understand that sometimes we can't do a lot right now to change our circumstances, so the best thing can be to just look after ourselves in the meantime. It sounds like you have been doing a lot to get yourself away from the house and have some support available from your friends and the disability support agency. How can you look after yourself while you are waiting to get out of home? Are there any fun things that you are allowed to do that take your mind away from things? Heart

I mostly play games during my time but now that I got work I do that and get some money and kind of helps me forget about shit at home. I'm old enough to get out over 18 I don't have any where else dad is a support he has helped with getting the social worker which we are still waiting once we talk to the social worker me and dad should have a better idea what's going to happen and maybe how long it might take to get me out of the house and I talk to him about things like what's happening and he tells me what happening with him. Plus there is one other thing I want to do as a hobby which is hunting got to get my gun licence and get a hunting rifle I'm looking forward to do that

Hi @Nightruner23,

Thank you for checking back in with us. It's really good to hear that your dad has been a support for you and helping you get access to a social worker Smiley Happy It also sounds like getting out of the house to work and do some hobby activities are beneficial too

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

hey @nightrunner23
good to hear from you. im sorry things are tough but it sounds like youve got some support and are in the process of finding out what else you can do which is good to hear as well.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I was talking to dad just a few hours ago he might able to get the kidney operation he needs to lose weight and a few other things they didn't say no this time so hopefully when the time comes he can get it atm he is doing to well I still look after him and do all the things for him @scared01

i hope he can get the help he needs and deserve soon @Nightruner23 your doing a great job helping to look after him
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hey @Nightruner23, just wanted to mention how much work you are doing for your dad. Please remember how wonderful you are! ❤️

@scared01 @mrmusic My dad went to the hospital by ambulance the night before and yesterday he went to the hospital again didn't sleep I was up with dad until 2 or 4 am just seen dad in the hospital he is gotten much worse then yesterday he is not there and looks like he wants to go to sleep or pass away Smiley Sad

Hey @Nightruner23, I'm so sorry you're going through this at the moment. It seems like a really stressful time for you, and just know that we're here on the forums is here to support you <3

Let us know how we can help - I know we can't be physically there but this thread shows that we all want to support you however we can

Thanks @safari93 how can you help me in the thread?