cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This a post

aww big hugs @nightrunner23 i hope they can help him so he can recover and become well again
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @Nightruner23, sorry things are so tough right now. Sending you as many hugs as I can manage right now. ❤️

Thanks @scared01 @mrmusic
Update on dad he is very upset that it has happened to him and he is really sorry because he wants to see me grow breathing is better than before can't walk far have to push him in the chair most of the time
I went to my job agency person had a talk to him told him about the home situation and about my mum he told me to go so to centerlink to change shit so she has no control over me. Seen a social worker who guided me to look for a house or a place for me to rent so tomorrow I'm going to tell my boss about what's happening at home

@Nightruner23 I hope the conversation goes well. Things sound really tough at home, so I’m really glad you’re making these changes to help yourself.

How are you feeling about everything now? ❤️

Highlighted

@Nightruner23 thanks for coming back to the thread to update us. Things still sound really tough, but so glad to hear you've connected with a few supports and sought help from all of those places.   Let us know how it goes with your boss Heart

hey @nightrunner23
how are you going?

Still a bit upset can't sleep that well during the nights it's been close 2 weeks when Dad was admitted to the hospital
I'm taking it day by day and hopefully get out of the house soon it's getting wroser ever day. @mrmusic
My boss is easy going if I need anything I let him know
Hey @scared01 not to good

Hey @Nightruner23, I imagine all of this has been so stressful for you. Well done on contacting your boss, job agency and a social worker, you are so resourceful! It seems as though you are feeling quite low and sleep does not come easy. Have you been working with other supports that address how this has been impacting your emotional state? You are very strong and our thoughts are with you Heart

sounds like a really emotional and tiring time for you @nightrunner23
do you think you can get some supports for yourself? so they can help you through this tough time too