cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This a post

Not really my whole family listens to everything plus the fights between mum amd every day so no i won't do it at home @mrmusic

@Nightruner23 that really sucks that there isn't a safe space for you to ring kids helpline at home Smiley Sad

Are you able to go for a walk and ring them? Or maybe sit outside somewhere where they won't hear you?

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Not really @Bee that's why i go to tafe a lot and sort my problems there im just hoping it wont take long or else i will have to do it when im on my 1 hour break it sucks that i can't do it anywhere really Smiley Sad

hey @Nightruner23 kideshelpline and headspace has online chat so you would be chatting like we are now, you keep the screen open in a new window while your waiting and can drop it down and keep an eye on it if someone walks past. so its just like chatting here so no one hears your convo

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Oh ok do you know how long it is for the chats @scared01

u usually get about an hr @Nightruner23 but you dont have to take that long if things get sorted earlier. 

wait times are usually between half hrish

Ok thanks @sacred01 tafe is going be shit

whys that? @Nightruner23

Well one of the classmate is kind of shit and does nothing but play with his shoes and talks a lot and people don't like him in the class he has pissed me off before i told not to push to the limit so he knew not to fuck me with i have a limit i got a lot of pressure and stress enough at home and at tafe as well i got to get a lot to do under 2 hours get everything prepared and ready for the shop so that's why @sacred01

why dont you just stay away from him? @Nightruner23 sit on the other side of the room