cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This a post

I wish i could @sacred01 im in a kitchen that sounds werid to sit down in the kitchen 😛 hehehe but he always follows me snd keeps asking me dumb questions so when im on break i fuck off anywhere and enjoy the time to breathe and for him not to get so close and enjoy my music snd alone time i told the classmates i don't like him everyone agrees with me on that the classmates know how much stress im am under one of them makes sure im always ok i have been there for him he is being there for me

oh that sucks @Nightruner23 i know how frustrating that is. i had one of those in primary school couldnt get away! 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Yep he has been pushing me pretty far before the school holidays we had class one time he said something dumb and kept telling me what to do so i punched my hand on the trolly smd tell him to stop i had it and all the students got scared i was getting pissed off with him @sacred01

hmm doesnt take a hint hey @Nightruner23 just keep staying away from him and hang with your friends and he might catch the drift. the more you ignore sometimes they just leave you alone

Yea im going to i hope he does @sacred01 it's annoying for me to put up with him

ill bet it is @Nightruner23 it can become really annoying

Yea i wish he would stop it @sacred01

hopefully he does stop it @Nightruner23

@sacred01 it's so hard to date someone nowadays im using apps which i don't like dating online i prefer real life but i think dating is a way to go

Wow, @Nightruner23, he seems really frustrating. I think your strategy of trying to stay away and taking time for a breather and listening to some music sounds really effective.

Dating is pretty difficult, huh? Are you finding the apps useful in anyway? How else do you think you might go about it?

// Spiral outward, keep going. //