cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This a post

I don't know @sacred01 im just hoping not to be angry or pissed off at the person again tomorrow

@Nightruner23 Have you graduated from tafe? Congratulations that’s so amazing! Smiley Very Happy

What are you going to do now?

Yea i graduated from the from the certificate i was doing got into another one that is much harder to get into but unfortunately i couldn't go to the graduation on the night dad couldn't walk there or even a few steps so yea it was very disappointing @mrmusic

I’m sorry to hear about your dad @Nightruner23. Smiley Sad I’m glad you got into another certificate though! Do you know what you want to do after you finish tafe?

When i finish tafe and get the certificates i want get a job in hospitality im getting work placement this year im hoping to work in crown i asked my teacher so he has connections so see what happens @mrmusic

That sounds great @Nightruner23! All the best with all of it! Smiley Happy How long do you have left at tafe?

That really depends on my grades if im good i can finsh the course im in 6 months and go into certificate 3 @mrmusic

Well good luck @Nightruner23! Smiley Happy

@Nightruner23 You mentioned one of your classmates asked about your dad. How did that make you feel? Heart

Very emotional he knew i was getting upset with it and telling them @mrmusic