cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This is fucked up

That must be conflicting Smiley Sad

Did you want to talk about your friend and the friendship you had? Or not just yet?

You still with the hospital? Here to listen @redhead

@Bree-RO idk

And yeh I'm still in hospital.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

No problem, here to listen if you want  @redhead Heart 

@Bree-ROI tried talking to my nurse about some of this stuff, she just said stop being so selfish and think positive.
I would if I fucking could, you think I want to be sick (I want to die but that's not even the point, it's a result of my mi)

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I'm so sorry for your loss, I can see how there would be a lot of conflicting emotions swirling around for you right now and it's okay to recognise that that's a difficult thing. It sounds like the nurse didn't handle what you told her very well at all, you're absolutely allowed to feel things that aren't all positive right now in order to process what's happened.

@redhead you're on to it, it is a part of your MI must be hard feeling the nurse isn't acknowledging that.. Your feelings are very understandable, even though it's through a screen we're all here to listen.

Thanks @Chessca_H @Bree-RO

I don't know how to talk about this.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@redhead That's totally okay, these things can take some time. Maybe if you aren't feeling up to talking about it just yet, you could try writing down your thoughts and feelings about this, kind of like a diary? I know a lot of people find it helps them to organise and express how they're feeling. What do you think about that idea?

That's okay.. Take your time. Break it down as slowly as you like.. @Chessca_H myself and the whole community are here to listen when you are ready. @redhead

I am so sorry this happened to you and it probably just hit you on what happened to your friend. But just know there are may people who value your life and who are there for you no matter what. Why many people are on here is to express their feelings but also show others that there are people who care. So you may not feel anything now, but soon it may hit you on what you are feeling. I'm sorry you feel this way and if there is anything we can do, let us know!! Smiley Happy