cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Tired of my doctors and my health

@WheresMySquishy yeah.. I've interrupted the romantic evening of a couple of bandicoots at least once... it was so awkward because I actually know one of them... his name is Stumpy. 

And.... I think.. I think that you have a stray tiger....

Does she have a home? Will she accept pat-pats?

And I hope you get the appointment soon... may your waiting lists be short and any cancellations convenient... (that should be the official chronically ill greeting or something Smiley Tongue)

@Tiny_leaf Smiley LOL I burst out laughing when I heard the cat thought... "Why have you insulted me with this... this mush??" hehehe
It kind of reminds me of a post I saw on facebook of cats getting brain freezes from licking ice cream! Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee that's exactly the sort of thing my cat would do... 

@Tiny_leaf wrote:

@Bee that's exactly the sort of thing my cat would do... 

Smiley LOL hahaha CATS!

Image result for cheeky cat gif

@Bee I'm not sure I even want to know what's going on in that gif 😂

@Tiny_leaf Smiley LOL hahaha it's hilarious! Kitty is dancing Smiley Tongue

I have some good news!!! The final report thing on my mental illnesses has been finalized, and it's correct this time!!!

I meet all the conditions of all of the illnesses and there's nothing that seems to describe them better. 

I'm so happy that I've finally got proper diagnosis after having to fight the incorrect ones for so long.

I'm not a mental health professional but I've had to act like one for ages, so it's really a relief to not be basically completely self diagnosed.

Anyway, hopefully this is the last I'll have to deal with that particular issue. 

That's great news, congrats! It really sucks that you've had to self-manage for so long, hopefully this'll let things move forward a little more cohesively from the professionals' end from here-on.

@Tiny_leaf  That's great news! Sometimes it can be a relief to have the correct diagnosis acknowledged. Hopefully, it will be a step towards proper management and treatment if necessary.