cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Tired of my doctors and my health

I don't have one that I can post, though I will when I get one!

She's a fluffball with very strong teeth and claws. She's a lil' tabby, and has a ridiculously loud purr and her fur's so soft!!

She's a grumpy lil' fluff, but she'll do anything for food. She once stole a cupcake wrapper and ran off with it, chewed it a couple of times and then just left it in the middle of the floor.

She seems to like eating Vegemite toast. I left mine unattended for a moment and when I got back she was happily licking it...

Cute!
I hate Vegemite toast... And I'm Australian!

I like it for some reason, and so does my cat apparently..

I usually save the crusts for her now. She likes being able to crunch the toast I think. 

Cute.
I can't wait to see a pic!

Smiley Happy She's a horrible little cat really, but she's adorable enough that she gets away with everything.....

Lol!

Do you have any pets?

I wish I did...
Actually, I did.
But... s-she.........................
had to get put down...

She was a Staffy x bulldog, and was only 8 years old. She got really sick, and was losing a lot of her fur.
I still remember the day she died... It was on my mum's birthday. But we were too busy to think about it at the time. After we got back home, we realised how sad we were...............
It hurts to think about it, but I have a picture of me and her when we were small. I'll edit me out, and post a picture sometime.

I'm not really sad right now, if you feel sorry for asking. We might be getting another one soon...
i think............................................................................. :/

I'm so sorry to hear..

It sounds like she was a good dog.

It's ok. I still love her, but I had to move on.
Apart from that, How was today?