cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Today I am having a tough time because...

Hey @WheresMySquishy, having things moved on you can be an absolute nightmare. It must have been so frustrating and stressful. I am so sorry you had to go through all of that that, especially while being injured! Smiley Sad I used to have a similar experience when I lived at home and it always seemed to happen whenever I was in a rush!!

Today I am having a tough time because I feel really anxious about the idea of entering the workforce and having the responsibility of a full-time job, and so I keep changing university courses, and I'm starting to feel really overwhelmed and panicky, especially because the last date to drop out of subjects is coming up, and all I can think about is how horrible every job that I can think of sounds and how unhappy I will be in whatever job I get, and I feel like I can't do anything because any thought I have just overwhelms me with doubt and fear. 

That sounds really tough @macar00n, I am sorry to hear that you have been feeling overwhelmed and anxious lately. It sounds like there has been a lot on your mind, have you had the chance to discuss these thoughts with anyone? Are there any strategies that you have been using to help you feel better?