cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Today I am having a tough time because...

I'm having a complete mental blank sorry @Janine-RO (it's been happening alot at the moment) but what are mindset activities again? I'm sure I've tried them.. and what's the app you use if you don't mind me asking? 

Thanks for your kind message @Anzelmo. I'm finding things pretty difficult at the moment but have definately improved since last week. It's just a slow and steady process at the moment and I'm trying so hard to accept that and not get myself down for not having my shit together yet. I'm a bit like you though and do find writing things down really helps so thanks for the reminder. I often lose sight of what helps me when I'm down so I might try some journal writing tomorrow and see if that helps. 

I can totally relate to your worries @MisoBear. I work in hospitality at the moment and one of my jobs has already been shut down so I'm scared the other one is going to soon as well. I was trying to avoid social media and the news etc. so I didn't get too worried about it but feel like now that I've started watching it my stress levels have sky rocketed! I know it might be hard to believe atm but SURELY if our workplaces all shut down the government will have some sort of plan around peoples incomes... SURELY! I might also pop over to the thread @Taylor-RO suggested and see whats going on. But just wanted to let you know you're not alone in those worried and it really is stressful and scary! 

Highlighted

Hey @MB95 ,

Mindset is essentially how our thoughts (mind) that affect our feelings and behaviour, and also how changing them can lead to more positive feelings.  Here is a wee link.  Here is a link to a free app you can download.  It can really help.  Sometimes when I'm in a bad/low mood, I use it and have found it really helpful Heart.  Let us know how you go.

Highlighted

Thanks @Ronan-RO. I'm too tired to look into both those links at the moment but will try and find some time over the weekend to do it, thanks for sharing!

Highlighted

Today I am heading a tough time because Centrelink is the worst to deal with. It says I have to report accurately my own and my partner's income. It says I can't report my partner's income now because they have an outstanding report (they don't. No outstanding tasks on their account. They're not even getting that payment any more). But why should that even matter anyway? They are actually just trying to make it harder for people. And the machine won't let me talk to a person (or even wait on hold for one). And the other machine says my self service access is suspended then hangs up.

Highlighted

@hellofriend I can sympathize with the Centrelink system. Sounds like you may need to go into the office and get them to fix it. That's what I had to do when it wouldn't let me report because the previous fortnights' one failed

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Bee I ended up going into the nearest Centrelink agent (not a proper office though). She suggested calling the complaints and feedback line. A person answered within like a minute and did the report for me on their end so that's sorted for now which is great. Still got the technical glitch for the next reporting date though. She said if he does X,Y and Z online it'll fix it. He says he's tried those steps many times and Z just doesn't exist on the website. I think that's a problem for next week though, and it's good knowing how effective the complaints line is.

Highlighted

Hey @hellofriend, I am glad you were able to make a complaint. I hope you can get the other issues sorted - it sounds very complex and annoying. Sometimes it is so frustrating when things go wrong especially when it makes no sense (e.g Z not existing on the website) Smiley Sad
Highlighted

@hellofriend I'm happy to hear you made a complaintz well done. It's frustrating that there's glitches in the system. It's good to know their complaints line is good though Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

Shit day fucking hell I am an idiot 

Highlighted

Re: Chit Chat

Aw what happened @Saltwaterdreamtime ?
Here for you Heart you’re not an idiot!