cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Too loud

Something is implanti thoughts and images into my mind. It's too loud. Too much going on. I'm so paranoid because of it.

I'm scared. 

I can't write properly and I've already spent 15min trying to. 

I can't deal with it. 

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Too loud

That must be really worrying @redhead. It sounds like it is really impacting how you are feeling. Is there anything you can do to help right now? Are you feeling safe? Heart

This sounds really tough for you @redhead, you sound like a wonderful, insightful person from the posts I've seen around the forums. I really hope you're safe right now. Smiley Happy

Is there something you could do to express yourself? Or could you find something that you can control, to help remind yourself that YOU are in control? Maybe you could try shouting / making a ton of noise, find something soft to punch / hit / squeeze or grab a drawing pad and let your pen / hand do whatever it wants on the page. Breathing exercises or organising something (photos on a phone, your desk, your clothes) could maybe give you back control?

Oli was safe just had distorted thinking last night. A good sleep helped. I'm hoping today is better
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, thanks for updating us Smiley Happy I'm glad that a good sleep has helped you.
Do you have anything planned today that could help keep you safe?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

@Jay-RO I saw my CM today.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, it's great that you saw your CM today Smiley Happy Did you find it helpful?

I also wanted to let you know that I am logging off shortly. I hope your evening is alright Smiley Happy Will you have any activities planned that you can do before you go to sleep?

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

We booked a Drs appointment but earliest I could get in was 2 weeks. Im desperate for a med change, I didn't even want to start these ones.
I wish I could kill my voices just like they're trying to kill me.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead sorry to read how much distress you were in last night Smiley Sad 

That sucks you have to wait for the appointment - two weeks can feel like such a long time to wait. 

Just want to say that we hear you, and we we'll be here for you while you wait for this appointment. Heart

Hey @redhead just wanted to check in to see how you're going? Heart