The voices are telling me to do bad things Smiley Sad
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Re: Too loud

I hear you @redhead, that must be horrible Heart We are here for you. What can you do right now that will help you to ignore these voices?

I've been trying my strategies (music, Netflix, Xbox, computer, magic) but none if it is helping. I feel like I have to give in.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Do you think now might be a good time to head to the ED? Is your case manager or house manager around? You can get through this just like you have done before Smiley Happy

I don't want to go to ED. My CM is only available during office hours. And i don't know about my house manager.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Is there any other professional support you can access right now @redhead? Heart I know it can be hard when you are struggling to speak out. We really encourage you to get the support you need to get through this.

@Taylor-RO I'm really not in the mood for helplines.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I hear you @redhead. I will trust that you can keep yourself safe for tonight. Remember that there is support available if you wish to access it Heart

@redhead It's good to be comfortable with the help you get, so it's okay if you don't think you can handle talking on a hotline at the moment. Is there anybody else you could talk to or anywhere else you could get help? 

Also, please don't forget to keep up with your self care. You mentioned stuff like music wasn't working earlier, but do you think you could give it another go? It's important to look after yourself when you go through tough stuff like this.