cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger Warning: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me.

I don't know if I should tell my mum that I have been physically hurt. Emotions should be emotional, not physical. Right? I mean, I'm in a lot of pain and heartbreak. I have an appointment with my guidance officer tomorrow, so I'll tell her about it, but I don't know if my mum knows yet. I mentioned it once, and she took no notice of it. Should I remind her again?

Re: My only friend turned on me and now I feel physical pain...

Definitely. Talk later. 

@scared01.

I really can't stop shaking. I'm hurting and crying

Edit: I can't stop shaking, crying and hurting. All of my body hurts, and I can't think of anything to cheer me up. I really don't know what's going on.

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me.

Please give me suggestions. I need help!

Please. Tell me what to do now...

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, I'm sorry about your situation Smiley Sad I'm sad for you. Some studies have found that we can feel physical pain when we experience social rejection. It's a tough thing to go through and it's okay to cry about it. I'm sure you'll find new friends in the future who will hopefully treat you better.

How are you feeling right now?

Highlighted

Not the best. But what I think, is that a friend that cares about me is all I need. Then, Maybe, just maybe, the pain will go away. I have an appointment with my guidance officer at school, and I think @scared01 said talk to her about it.
It doesn't help that I still hurt. I couldn't even go to one of my favourite clubs without hurting, shaking or crying.
Thanks for the support guys. I am trying, really hard. I'm trying to make friends, and I will get there.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I can hear how much you are struggling at the moment Smiley Sad

I'm sorry to hear about your friend turning on you, that sounds really hurtful. Emotional pain is very real and sometimes we can feel it physically as well. Is there a nurse at your school that you could check in with about the physical pain if you are feeling worried about it?

Parents often have a lot of things on their mind and your mum might not have realised how difficult this has been for you, reminding her might be a good idea if you feel comfortable doing that. It's really great that you are going to see your guidance officer tomorrow and feel comfortable talking to them about it. I hope the appointment goes well Smiley Happy

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , I am sorry to hear you are hurting right now and your friend has turned on you.  It is great you are speaking to your guidance officer about this, did you find it helpful talking about it? Did your friend physically hurt you, or are you hurting from losing your friend?

Sometimes we psychically feel pain when something has upset us, thats normal. If you feel comfortable you should speak with your mum about how you are feeling. Sharing problems and talking about them with others is a really helpful way of understanding them. 

Be kind to yourself and do something that makes you feel good about yourself this week. When I feel sad I like to paint my nails or go for a walk. Let me know how you go Smiley Happy