cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me...

5857CFB6-4528-4219-B385-50B7139A8C23.pngSince idk how to link them, it’s that one.. the 1000001 COPING STRATEGIES & DISTRACTIONS thread

Damn you just bet me @scared01! And how did you link it?!!

Goodnight

hey guys,

You guys are doing such an incredible job at supporting each other Smiley Happy great job on remembering the coping strategies thread @Bananatime04 and for finding it @scared01 !

There's also this thread which provides links to a bunch of other helpful threads across the forum : 

also along with the thread linked here @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
remember we worked on self care activities on the other thread? they can also be great ways to cope, id really reccomend going back to have a look and writing them down and put it somewhere you can see or as a sticky note in your phone so that you have ways to cope too

also kidshelpline and headspace are good services you can use to talk to a qualified counsellor as well
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I was looking for the toolbox thread too but couldn’t find that either! Omg everyone’s beating me 😂
Highlighted

Thanks @scared01. I just wish that everything would stop changing. People are saying that my form teacher is a pedophile. I miss my school chaplain, and my former mentor. Everything is changing, and I don't like it.

Thanks for the help guys. But KHL or Headspace don't really help. I need to talk to someone face to face.
I feel so sad and alone. And hurt.

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx,

Change can be a really difficult thing to manage with, and I can hear that you are really missing some people who have been an important part of your life.

It's great to hear that you recognise that face to face support is what you feel most comfortable with. Sometimes trialing different supports can help you find what works for you, and it sounds like you have given helplines a go. Good on you! Smiley Happy

In regards to your form teacher, I would really encourage you to speak to someone if you are concerned about your safety or the safety of others in the school. Have you spoken to an adult, for example your parents, a teacher or counsellor, about what people are saying about the form teacher?

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , when you get a chance we have sent you an email Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Thanks @Jess1-RO. Email received.
Today is the worst. I have officially been bullied, and still am.
I reported it, but nothing has happened. I even went to my year co. but she said to ignore it.
I wish my guidance counselor was here for me today. She said that what came up, was unavoidable. I just feel so alone right now. Everything has gone wrong today. and yesterday too. I just need to be listened too, and have something done about the problem.

What I'm thinking now:
Where's the person that I know? Where is the real me?
I am lost.
It's killing me inside.

Someone. please... I need help. as said today, It's been hard.
@scared01? @DruidChild? @Bananatime04? Anybody?