cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me...

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, I’m so sorry to hear things have been tough today Heart I’ll be around for a while if you’d like to talk? I think it’s awesome that you’ve kept reaching out today - here and with your mum. That shows a lot of strength and resilience! 

Thanks @DruidChild. But my mum doesn't care. Neither does my year co.
I can't talk now, but I can tomorrow. I have to get some sleep. If I can get any... I can't sleep without feeling hurt alone and crying.

Feeling like nobody cares is such a painful thing to sit with @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, I hear you and I understand some of what that feels like Heart I hope you’re able to get some sleep! We’ll be here to listen whenever you feel like talking. 

I’m so sorry I was at training so I couldn’t help.. sorry... how are you now?

I'm ok now. I got to sleep finally. But I woke up again at 12am. Uuhhgg...
I honestly would rather be at school than at home. I don't want to be around my mum. She's "Sick and tired of the loneliness and 'bullying'". She doesn't care. I don't need her.

But I can't stop thinking this phrase:
Where's the person that I know?
They must've left. They must've left with all MY FAITH.

I purposefully didn't eat dinner, and I don't want to eat breakfast. But if I don't, I'll end up starving myself. I don't have an eating disorder... What the heck is going on?

Where is the real me? I'm lost and it kills me inside. I'm paralyzed.
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx , how are you feeling now? Sorry I haven't been on for a while, I have been struggling with a lot of uni work at the moment. 

Im really sorry to hear you are feeling lost, it is not a nice feeling and one I have felt often in my life. Try to be kind to yourself, I know it sounds simple but try and spend time doing things you enjoy. When negative thoughts come into your head try to picture yourself grabbing them and throwing them as far away as you can. 

Did you eat lunch today?

Hope your day is going better. Smiley Happy 

Hey Lexi_Lou

How are you going? Sounds pretty rough for you and what's happening
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01
Yes it has been hard. Not even my guidance counselor cares. She basicalky said ignore the kid bullying me too.

I don't know what to to do anymore.
But the way that my guidance counselor said ignore him, was different. It's like two paths, one is dwelling on what someone says to you, and the other, is moving on with your day. I guess I could try it...
I still hurt though.
I've been listening to a song, called 'Unbreakable', by Faydee. It sounds depressing during the verses, but the chorus is a great part of the song.
I would suggest listening, you will see what I mean...
Thanks @TOM-RO, @scared01,@Bananatime04, @Mcro, @DruidChild, for being here for me. At least I have you guys to talk too.