cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me...

@scared01
I wish.
Nothing good is happening to me.

Good thing about yesterday,
I got my part for the musical...
I'm a Truman Student and auditionee for Truman Squad... I'm good enoug for a featured singer, right?
Oh well. In 4 years time I will have a bigger advantage...

//You are strong, You are brave, You are enough//

Highlighted

TW: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me...

@Andrea-RO
 I am feeling distressed. I have to get ready for school. I'll talk when I get back at 2:40pm.

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx,

We are going to send you an email now, please have a look at it when you can and reply by email Heart

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

thats really great about getting your part in the musical. i hope your feelings of distress have eased abit now though
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I wish my feelings would be better. I've told my most trusted teacher about how I feel, but she doesn't know about the unsafe feeling. When I told her that I feel very hurt by mum, she said that she would email mum. I sad not yet, because I think I should wait for a bit. I think I should've told her my unsafe thoughts. I keep writing messages on my arm. The lyrics to Paralysed are always in my head. I'm trying to keep my head up, but it's just not working atm.

I am safe btw.

I'm now going to hang out with my 4 year old sister. Hopefully that takes away some distress...

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
I hope the time spent with your sister was helpful today.
Well done on talking to your teacher about how youve been feeling. Im sorry but ive forgotten if youve told me if you have supports like a counsellor?
Do you think you would be ok talking to your school counsellor as well?
thank you for letting me know your safe too.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Thank you for letting us know that you are safe! We are glad to hear that. How was your time with your sister? What did you two get up to?

Do you find listening to Paralysed helps you or not?

I think it was a great that you told your teacher about how you're feeling. That's a huge step. You can always elaborate more with her next time, or when you feel comfortable. 

@scared01, yes I do have supports like that. But they are too busy for me. I've tried to make an appointment with those people, but they don't have time.
And no, my little sister didn't help much. She just kept playing with the stuff on my dressing table.

@TOM-RO, listening to paralysed doesn't help, but I've got it stuck in my head. The particular phrase that I can't stop thinking about, is
'Where's the person that I know?'
'They must've left, they must've left, with all my faith.'

I can't get it out of my head.

My sister and I didn't do much. She is currently sick with a cold, and did her own thing. So I just came onto RO.

I think I will tell my teacher how I feel at home. It's probably for the best. I hope so...

I have basketball today, so I guess I'm practicing self-care... Wish me luck guys.

@xXLexi_Lou12Xx hey
I'm sorry you're going through through so much rn, it's good you plan to go to your teacher I hope that goes ok.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thanks @redhead. That means a lot to me today.
I can't see her today, but I have her for PBL tomorrow.
Thanks guys.