cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me...

@TOM-RO
Yes I recreated it by doing the same thing again. If I had photo on my computer, I would put it up, but I can't really. At least, not without backing up my phone onto the computer.
When I do find a way, I will post it for you.
I also do a lot of tribal art off the internet. Everything I draw is freehand, but it looks like an exact replica...

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM GOING TO AUSSIE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to see your artwork someday if you feel like posting it in the future @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy

I hadn't heard of Aussie World but just googled it and it looks really epic/fun! Is it similar to other theme parks in QLD?

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  it sounds like you had a bit of a tough weekend but going to aussie world sounds pretty cool as does recreating your artwork. 

you can upload pictures on your phone, you just clikc the photo icon (the one with the camera) and itll bring up a page thatll have 'upload photos' click onto that scroll through your photos until you get to the one you one want, click on it and itll come up on the 'upload a pic' screen once its uploaded the 'done' button will light up, click onto that and then the pic will upload into a comment then you click post. sounds pretty tricky but its easy once you get the hang of it. 

when you upload pics or anything else just make sure your name, signature or other identifying objects aren't in the picture also. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks @scared01.
I'll try that now.

20190311_124947.jpg

Here it is 

@scared01 @TOM-RO

It really is. It's a fun place, but it gets a bit boring when half the rides are closed.

@scared01 @May_ @TOM-RO @Andrea-RO @Mcro @DruidChild @Bananatime04 @gina-RO and everyone else,

Do you think that doing this form of art is good, it shows how I think, feel, and like.

Great work @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

Yes definitely. Creating art can be really therapeutic, so draw whatever makes you feel good and helps you express yourself! 

it looks great. i think any form of art is good, doesnt matter if its good or bad but more if it helps someone or just for fun. i find its a great way to express my emotions too or a good distraction.
keep drawing, painting or creating whatever you like Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**