cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me...

Please. I need someone to talk to.
I'm losing control. Everything is becoming dark around me.

I need help.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a bad day. Getting bullied sucks and is something you should not have to put up with. Have you spoken to a parent or guardian about your situation? 

It doesn't help that you missed out on your counselling session. If you really need to talk to someone, I recommend getting in touch with KHL. Even though you prefer in-person counselling, a chat over the phone should help with tonight. Otherwise, what are some things you can do to make yourself feel better? 

There isn't really much I can do. KHL doesn't help, and neither does headspace.

I'll try KHL again...

My mum doesn't care. She also said to ignore it. She doesn't understand. When will someone understand? I need someone to understand!😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Why is no one answering me??!!
I feel so lost and alone. I need my chaplain back. I need my friends back. I need myself back.

Where's the person that I know?

They must've left with all my faith.
I'm paralyzed.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I think it is great that you have decided to try KHL. Well done for reaching out! Bullying is something a lot of teenagers go through, and I know the KHL counselors are fairly experienced that area. So I help you find it helpful.

On another note. Bullying is totally unnecessary and may be a better reflection of the person who is bullying as opposed to the person being bullied. Even though you are going through this right now and it hurts, at least you can reflect on yourself and know that you would never put anyone down in the way that you are being put down in this moment. Therefore, feel good about yourself for that!

I can't...
I need someone to talk too. I just need my mum to understand. Nobody at school gets it either.
I just want it to end.

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having a bad night. You said that you "just want it to end" - can you clarify what you mean? Are you safe right now?

Heart

I'm safe. I just want the hurt to stop. Nothing is helping right now.