cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My only friend turned on me and now I feel physical pain...

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx it's really amazing how much you are trying to make new friends - it's not easy to reach out to others Smiley Happy I've responded to your other thread here if you want to jump on there Smiley Happy 

Re: My only friend turned on me and now I feel physical pain...

HI  @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  

im sorry your having such a hard time, it sounds like you were really distressed yesterday. It would be a good idea for you to talk to your guidance counsellor for sure about this if your comfortable in doing that. 

A suggestion i have is that when you satrt to panic and start to hurt, focus on your breathing for a few minutes. breathe in for 3, hold for 3 the release for 3 (3 seconds) to slow your panic response, and then perhaps do some self care/distractions like colouring in, a movie, a walk or a hot shower to soothe and relax a little bit. 

in a way it sounds like your mind is grieving for your friendship that youve lost and your body is taking some of that mental pain and turning into physical pain.

let us know how you go at your appointment today if you like, but no pressure

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me.

@May_,My appointment went well. I still feel the hurt I have a lot, and it kinda worsened. I had to play basketball, and I was already hurting before that. My guidance Councillor read my post, and asked me about my physical hurt. As I should, I told her about it. I haven't told my mum though. I just wish the hurt would go away.
Good news though! I think I may have found a friend! My school is doing a musical, 'Bring It On', and this girl I was talking to, is doing it with me. We have the same interests, and are trying out for a lead part.
Smiley Happy
And Yes, there is a nurse I could talk to, but I don't have a good relationship with her.
@Mcro, My friend hurt me emotionally, from the break up. And now I feel it physically.
Thanks to everyone supporting me. I'm glad I can come on ReachOut.com, and feel supported the way I would with a friend. Thanks All.
Special thanks to @scared01 for the most support!

I think that I am getting worse everyday, because the pain keeps worsening. Everyone at school keeps asking if I'm Ok (except My "Friend"), so I just lie, or shake my head. I don't understand why I feel this way at all. But I'm glad that I have some people to tell how I feel.

Another good thing, I'm signing up for a musical my school is doing (as mentioned in my last post...).

I still wish my hurt would go away... It feels like I'm being electrocuted, not that I have been electrocuted...

@Andrea-RO would you be able to join Lexi_lou's posts please? it seems the threads become disjointed

Hey @scared01 ,

No worries, all done now Smiley Happy

thanks so much @Andrea-RO Heart

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx 

May and Mcro have given some good advice here for you already Smiley Happy
Im really glad your appointment went well today, and that you may have found another riend AND have joined up for a school musical. go you!

In regards to speaking to your mum, if your comfortable in doing so then i would suggest you try again or maybe write her a letter explained what is happening and how youve been feeling? sometimes they need a little time to process things too even as parents

Can i ask if you notice the pain your experiencing at specific times like does it get worse when your upset, anxious etc? or does if fele more like an injury and may need some assessing by a gp?

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx !

I just read your posts and followed the conversation. I am so excited about your school production and auditions! How did that go? Sometimes focusing on the positive fun things in your life can be a really great outlet for all the other crap going on. I am so sorry to hear about the hurt you are feeling. You deserve some good ol' self care Smiley Very Happy What can you do today that makes you feel good? Sending love <3

@mspaceK I haven't done the auditions yet, but will do so next week.
@scared01, my pain is usually when I think about what happened with my friend. Which is all the time...