cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I feel physical pain after my only friend turned on me.

@mspaceK thanks for the love.
Thanks everyone for being here for me.
Glad you're all here.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx how did you feel after your appointment with the guidance counsellor?

I'm so glad to hear about the potential new friend and it's great you're excited about the musical Smiley Happy Is the musical based on the cheerleading film 'Bring It On'?

Amazing news about the musical! That will be so much fun and you will be around people who have similar interests to you, a great opportunity to make friends.

I am sorry you are still hurting, sometimes our pain takes a long time to heal, but its really good you are focusing you and doing something you like.

Keep us updated on how the musical goes. Hope today is a better day Smiley Happy

Yes it is based on the cheerleading film.
Today is just bad, but I'm going to my year level coordinator to chat about what's happenening.

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  

im sorry its a bad day, having a chat to your co-ordinator sounds like a good idea and we are here for you to chat to as well if you need

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thanks @scared01.
I had a chat with my year co. She understood, and said that exercising is a good way to stop sadness and hurt. I still can't stop shaking though. Sometimes I wish I could stop horrible things in the world. Especially physical hurt. My mum came home from having surgery, which is an up side. Now my dad won't verbally hurt me and my siblings feelings.
@Mcro, thanks for the cheerful comments. That helps me a lot.
On a lot of other threads, I thanks @Jesika for letting me share what I know. It feels good to help others too.
@everyone, thanks for your support.

I still feek hurt right now. I am going to youth group tonight, but it's kinda hard when there isn't anyone who understands me at all. ;(

hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx
im glad you hada chat with your year coordinator so she knows whats happening for you too. having your mum home fromo surgury sounds like an upside to things. i hope her recovery is going well. im sorry your dad is being verbally abusive, does your mum know about what hes doing?

I hope your time at youth group is good and perhaps a good distraction from whats happening in your life.

@scared01, No she doesn't know what he's been doing. But I don't think that it's time to tell my mum yet. It's the first time in 6 months that he has done this, and it's him being a dad I guess. But the way he speaks to me and my siblings, is not fair. He Makes my 1st brother cry (he hasn't toughened up yet), and everyone else angry and upset with him and each other. But then again, he doesn't spend much time with my siblings and I.
Thanks again for being here @scared01. You're the best.

im sorry to hear that but if things get worse please dont hesitate to tell your mum. im glad this isnt an all the time thing and i hope he controls himself abit more, perhaps he was stressed about your mum too even though thats not relaly an excuse.
i wont push it though, ill leave it in your hands Heart
and your welcome Heart