Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Trying to cope with constant anxiety and stress

I'm playing some online games now. @Tiny_leaf 

How have things been for you lately? 

Highlighted

@mspaceK pretty intense honestly.. a lot's been happening.

I have to go to dinner now sorry, but I'll be back after.

Highlighted

@mspaceK did the online games help at all?

Highlighted

hey @mspaceK just checking in to see how your going?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

I feel over tired, overwhelmed and stressed and helpless. I'm trying to stay positive. I've been in such a bad mood though. I know I need to take things one step at a time and it will be okay. My anxiety and perfectionism is really getting to me though. Smiley Sad 

Smiley Sad 

And I'm sad and I feel like I'm ruining everything sometimes. 

@scared01 @Tiny_leaf 

Highlighted

Ahhhh @mspaceK this sounds so extremely frustrating Smiley Sad working so hard so often just to have all your earnings go towards paying off an expense is the worst feeling, will you be able to pay off the expense at least since you are working quite a bit?

Money problems plus housemates problems is an annoying combination and unfortunately one that I can relate to right now, I think the idea of being able to at least come home and relax in your little zone/area where everything is exactly how you want it to be is what keeps me going through hard days. Coming home to a mess drives me soooo crazy, what has your housemate said when you've brought it up with them?

Highlighted

Hey @linkinpark13 . I have big bills due so I'll have to pay them first before I am able to pay back the person I owe. It should only take a month to be back on track and I'll hopefully be starting my new job in Term 3 and earning more money for less work. So yes I will but it's going to take about 4 weeks. 

And we have spent the past few days getting the house spotless so it is finally clean. Now it has to be maintained and not argue with each other. My housemate told me I made her feel like shit amd that I was speaking badly :/ hmmm. I've been so angry and frustrated. 

Highlighted

@mspaceK that sounds so difficult...

Did you want to talk about it or try a distraction or something else?

Highlighted

Not right mow as we're still doing last minute cleaning @Tiny_leaf  but maybe later or another day. Thanks for your support. 

Highlighted

@mspaceK no problem.

When you say "we", does that mean your housemate's helping out finally?