cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

-  Feeling left out of like everything, because I don't know how to join in in a consistent way. 

+ I don't have to deal with other people when I don't want to if no one has any expectations or knows I exist.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Neg: felt super overwhelmed at times over the long weekend
Pos: used the extra time I had to sort through what was making me feel that way
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Negative: ED has completely taken over.
Positive: I don't know?

Negative: my ED is making my best mate angry at me
Positive: at least he cares

Negative: spent the other night in DEM
Positive: it kept me safe. And at least I was able to stay out of the mental health unit
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Negative: feeling overwhelmed and tired. Not motivated to do anything.
Positive:At least I got to my one class today earlier this afternoon.

Negative: I have a quiz due today.
Positive: It's not the end of the world if its not my best quiz. I'll do what I can

Neg: Feel like I've again ruined another friendship. Why can't I just have a conversation with someone without things turning into a fight or argument or people sounding 'bitchy' and people getting offended? I didn't even ntoice the bitchiness in my words until I read back over the texts. *sigh* I just can't do it anymore. I give up on relationships...

Pos: I don't for certain I've ruined the friendship. I tried to reach out to a friend. (unfortunately this is what happens. Every time)

Neg: Feeling rather lost in myself and life and everything. Not even sure if I can cope with it all. The urges to hurt myself have ruminated inside my head all day. Some of them quite explicit in HOW. I can't even post them without breaking community guidelines. But I need so desperately for someone to hear who won't get all duty of care on me. I know it's just a feeling. I could never see myself going to that extreme. (Mods feel free to edit this if it's too much)

Pos: I'm getting through each day, one day at a time. I've resisted the urges so far. I know I need help. I'm on the right track, I just need some courage to call a couple services. 

Neg: Haven't managed much on my assessment today. Literally nothing. I managed a few lines for my obs. but they suck. So yeah.

Pos: I'm trying?

Neg: Feeling like I'm just not getting anywhere. Feeing really crappy. And just feel like giving up on evreything around me. Like telling my teacher I wont be coming back to class. I feel like telling work I need some time off. I can't even function right. Feeling like I just need a holiday. But to where? IDK

Pos: ?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

Hey @Bee 

Sometimes it's just about keeping on putting one foot in front of the other.

Good on you for hanging in there. You are doing awesome. You're building your resilience and that's not an easy thing to do.Smiley Happy

neg: im so exhausted from work today, actually so thst tired i didnt think i could go to my headspace appointment without collapsing on the way. 

pos: i will sleep well tonight and i survived

neg: just remembered if i dont email my trade school assignment by 9 am I fail the unit, I haven't done anything and i'm really not in the right space to do it all tonight and somehow sleep long enough to wake up at 6am. 

pos: not sure

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey @j95 

Can you email the teacher of the class that the essay is due in? Sometimes emailing a teacher can make a huge difference.

Fingers crossed. Smiley Happy

@NigioC yea I know, its just that I'm so tired of constantly just battling through crap, you know. For once I'd just like things to be easy for a while. Where I didn't feel at risk most days.

Neg: Forgot to take my anti-infamatory at breakfast 

Pos: I can take it before I go to work when I have some lunch

Neg: Feeling a bit anxious today, and not entirely sure why. 

Pos: I'm trying to keep relatively calm and focus on my breathing.

Neg: I had wanted to ring the health centre today and book my first apt with a psych, but I don't think I'll manage that one today

Pos: I can try again tomorrow.

Neg: It's 11am and I have 45mins before I leave for work. I still haven't achieved anything on my TAFE assignment. *Sigh*

Pos: I can have a look at it now and see if I can make any sense of it. I can try after work.