cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

73 days is such an incredible accomplishment @redhead! So happy for you! 

Highlighted

@redhead thats such a great achievement ! good on you hey Smiley Happy im glad you got something from taking yourself to see someone, that would have taken alot.

How was your day today?

@Chessca_H I bought the warmest and most comfortable thermal socks ever!! I wear them all the time, best purchase ever.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Negative: I seen fine on the outside but really I'm breaking down. Am I getting better or is it an illusion. 75days for what. It would be so easy to give in, to give up...
Positive: it's ok to cry. It's ok to feel pain. I'm taking steps toward my recovery. Recovery was never meant to be easy, and but in the end these days will 've worth it. I can't give up or give into these urges. I gotta keep fighting. Hope - Hold On, Pain Ends
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Negative: things are getting worse...I'm over it...
Positive: I just have to get through tonight. I'll chat to life line. I'll safety plan. I'll see my therapist in the morning
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

One day, one hour, one minute at a time @redhead. Do what you need to do to stay safe and make it to 76 days. Recovery isn't easy but you're committed to it, and you've achieved some huge milestones to be proud of. Sending you my biggest, brightest healing and positive vibes.

@ElleBelle thanks. Lifeline was pretty useless tonight, but I promised to stay safe. I'm just gonna head to bed and try to forget about everything. Sleep is always good.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Valid safety plan @redhead. I wish you many restorative zzzz's and pleasant dreams.

-  My mind does not end up in good places. Even when there's no reason for it to go up the shady alleyway, it seems to be over curious and drawn towards the menacing shadows.

+ What I think about is my choice. If I don't want to do it, I just have to stop thinking it.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

It takes light as well as dark to create shadows @Bay52VU. It's good that you acknowledge that your thoughts can just be thoughts, even when they are dark, and that they don't require action. You might not always be able to control where your mind goes, but you can control how you react to and cope with those thoughts.