Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

-ve: Dropped my phone in a bucket in the water while in the shower

+ve: It is still working!!!

Wow @Doris and it's not a Nokia?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Highlighted

@Craycray17 - I stopped following Nokia since the dawn of the smartphones. It is an iPhone 5s. 

When I told my sisters that I dropped my phone in water, they were all like

8.-Shocked-Monkey.jpg

Just gotta stay positive and hope my phone would not express any more symptoms of malfunction *fingers crossed*

Well that is the first surviving iPhone I've heard of! Miracle phone haha
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Negative: today sucked
Positive: I got through it safely and tomorrow could be better
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@Kit I did end up contacting them, and while I wasn't sure what exactly was triggering it, they were amazing in helping me calm down and find a better place to fall asleep in

@Craycray17 thank you for your suggestions, I did eventually fall asleep Smiley Happy

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Sorry today sucked @redhead, here's hoping tomorrow is a better day Smiley Happy

Neg: The pain relief regime my GP has me on is not helping my ankle at all, I'm not even getting to 4hours and I am not coping with the pain... It's frustrating Smiley Sad
Pos: I've managed to get an apt with my previous GP at that clinic, and I'm going to ask for some stronger meds, I cannot keep breaking down in tears because I can't handle the pain, it's not doing my mental health ANY good. I have made to much progress for it to be all done just because I cannot cope with this pain.

Neg: I'm scared that if another GP gives me the medication I was on before, or something else that I will offend my (now) regular GP as she didn't want to give it to me.
Pos: It will be at the GP discretion I see tomorrow as to what they give me. I know personally it's not about playing one GP off the other, but trying to find what works best for me. I know that a far bit of that neg thinking is because of my own insecurities, where I think I can predict what and how others will react when I know in all human honesty that I cannot possibly predict their reaction....

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Neg: invited 4 people around tonight and nobody had the decency to text me back, felt pretty crap.
Pos: had an ok night anyway I guess
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//