Start a thread if you want to talk through options with us Smiley Happy 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

-ve: Dropped my phone in a bucket in the water while in the shower

+ve: It is still working!!!

Wow @Doris and it's not a Nokia?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@Craycray17 - I stopped following Nokia since the dawn of the smartphones. It is an iPhone 5s. 

When I told my sisters that I dropped my phone in water, they were all like

8.-Shocked-Monkey.jpg

Just gotta stay positive and hope my phone would not express any more symptoms of malfunction *fingers crossed*

Highlighted

Well that is the first surviving iPhone I've heard of! Miracle phone haha
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Negative: today sucked
Positive: I got through it safely and tomorrow could be better
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@Kit I did end up contacting them, and while I wasn't sure what exactly was triggering it, they were amazing in helping me calm down and find a better place to fall asleep in

@Craycray17 thank you for your suggestions, I did eventually fall asleep Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Sorry today sucked @redhead, here's hoping tomorrow is a better day Smiley Happy

Neg: The pain relief regime my GP has me on is not helping my ankle at all, I'm not even getting to 4hours and I am not coping with the pain... It's frustrating Smiley Sad
Pos: I've managed to get an apt with my previous GP at that clinic, and I'm going to ask for some stronger meds, I cannot keep breaking down in tears because I can't handle the pain, it's not doing my mental health ANY good. I have made to much progress for it to be all done just because I cannot cope with this pain.

Neg: I'm scared that if another GP gives me the medication I was on before, or something else that I will offend my (now) regular GP as she didn't want to give it to me.
Pos: It will be at the GP discretion I see tomorrow as to what they give me. I know personally it's not about playing one GP off the other, but trying to find what works best for me. I know that a far bit of that neg thinking is because of my own insecurities, where I think I can predict what and how others will react when I know in all human honesty that I cannot possibly predict their reaction....

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Neg: invited 4 people around tonight and nobody had the decency to text me back, felt pretty crap.
Pos: had an ok night anyway I guess
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//