cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

Negative: @j95 wasn't at getting real last night Smiley Sad

Positive: he was having heaps of fun so that's a pretty good reason to skip it Smiley Tongue 

Negative: my head is such a mess atm. Really bad thoughts and emotions. I don't even know why. I'm tired of all this shit.
Positive: at least the voices are quite atm. That's something good I need to focus on. And I got through this last night, I'll get through it tonight.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, I know we've already chatted about how you're feeling tonight in the TwittRO, but I just wanted to let you know again how much of a cherished member of the RO community you are and that we really care about you. Hope you start to feel better.

@redhead I hope things calm down a bit for you tonight.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

negative: left work early sick 

postive: watching open slather and eating nachos 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Negative: Set my alarm at 5:00am to study. Fell back to sleep Smiley Sad

Pos: Because I wanted to make up for lost time, I went to the library where I could focus without distraction. I ended up gettings lots of study done, and lots of sleep Smiley Happy

I'm the same as you, @Troy, I've been sleeping in and not able to get up in the mornings, but manage to still get lots done so it's turned out a double win!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Neg: everything has fallen apart again and I was doing so well. Why does this always happen. I guess I just don't deserve to be happy. I don't deserve to get better. I don't deserve to be alive.
Pos: fuck this
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Sorry about my last post, I should have posted it. Its too hard to find the pos right now...
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, sorry to hear you're struggling to find the positives right now. Sometimes it's just not how you feel and that's ok. How about starting another thread to get out what you're thinking at the moment? We can talk about whatever you fancy over there.