cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

@moonwalk I did some painting earlier, listened to music and I just got off the phone from khl because things were getting worse. Im gonna try to get some sleep now.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thanks so much for letting us know how you're doing. I'm really proud of you for being so brave tonight and focusing on things like painting and music to help you through, and giving KHL a call when you needed to. I hope you feel better tomorrow after some sleep. Please let us know how you're doing tomorrow, too. Smiley Happy

@moonwalk I'm feeling a bit better this morning. I'm seeing my therapist this afternoon so that would be good.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Negative: my dentist has been saying I need braces for a few months now and that dreaded day is coming up 😩 I sort of wish I had all this done before my 21st.

Positive: eventually I'll have nice straight teeth. I won't need the top ones for very long at all and the bottom ones I'll have for longer but probably won't be as noticeable. It will be worth it
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Tom Cruise had adult braces @j95! Then again, is that a positive? He is pretty weird.

Hahaha probably not a positive @ElleBelle oh well this time next I'll probably have the top ones off so that's a good thing, just so annoying considering everyone I know got their braces off when they were like 16 haha

that won't really be that noticeable anyway

N - therapy sucked today. All I did was cry.
P - I guess it was good for her to see how things are atm
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@redhead how are you going today? Hope you are feeling a little better 

N - It is bloody hot today (gonna be 36 eep)

P - It is FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY EVERYBODYS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND!!!!

But seriously..... I get to finish work at lunch time and go swimming! How can I resist quoting the lovely Rebecca Black. 

There's so much going on but at the same time it feels like nothing.

Neg: I told they guy I like I like him and now he only talks to my friend. Falling behind in my work. Don't really want to do anything. Felt left out with a group of friends. Feeling not good enough for anything. Crying off and on today.

Pos: I told the guy I like I like him.... I made my teachers day when I smiled (she was having a bad day). I'm trying to stop crying. My friends cheered me up a little bit.