cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

@OceanMaster1207 I never did. Smiley Sad

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng Thats okay. Do you think you might leave it for now, or did you want brainstorm how you might write it up?

Highlighted

@OceanMaster1207 I think, no, I know that I have to write to them apoogising for not responding and that I will be unavailable for the position. Or is there a better way to word that?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Neg: as of about 7pm tonight after I had tea I feel so sick like I actually did a Google search about what death feels like because I thought that was happening
Pos: I feel quite a bit better now and my housemate bought me lollies which might not help but they still taste good
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

-  Mum was sort of making fun of me for wanting help to deal with one of the things that's making me feel anxious.

+ Dad said he'd come visit for a bit to help.

-  I know they're doing the gossipy parent thing where they tell everyone and their mother stuff about what I'm doing / saying / seem to be feeling that I otherwise would've liked to have assumed was in confidence.

+ I can't change or deal with that now. At least they don't know everything so can't say everything.

-  Wrote a list of 4 things I have to do tomorrow and they feel unmanageable but they're not optional, and I know other ones will come up in the meantime.

+ If I can get through tomorrow's stuff then the weekend won't be as busy.

-  Yay fun stress-crying again.

+ Really trying not to get pissed off or judgey about what I'm feeling so it doesn't escalate and it's only partially successful but at least I'm trying.

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Negative: this morning my housemate came into my bedroom demanding he borrow my north Melbourne football jumper for some footy colours thing and that he needed it immediately, as annoyed as I was I gave it to him and tried going back to sleep
Positive: instead of being annoyed about the wake up, I turned it into an early morning bike ride. I can't feel my hands, it was so cold.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Negative: stupid stupid bloody intrusive thoughts this is not the time for this! Stupid brain. I'm sick of feeling like a monster.

Positive: music's helping to drown them out a bit...

That was a good idea to turn it into a bike ride @j95
Hopefully the weather warms up a bit.

- I still haven't made any attempt to do one of the things on my list.
+ I've started the others although its weird (but calming) that everyone else involved is non communicado.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Negative: I feel like there's too much to do in terms of uni and it's getting behind me

Positive: I have made a start on many things and am making some progress
[ It's okay not to be okay ]

- My friend's having a rough time and there are some things they're telling me that I just don't have an answer to.

+ I'm being positive and trying to say the right things, and I think it's helping a bit. At least they have someone to talk to.