cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

@Lula Thanks for that, yep I'm safe and I have a pretty solid safety plan that I'm fairly confident in following Smiley Happy 

@DruidChild I'm glad your safe, if there is anything you wanted to talk about feel free to make a thread or post
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @N1ghtW1ng, sorry for not getting back to you last week about what you should do about declining the position, I'm not sure if you've done anything since then?

I think it's perfectly okay to leave it or respond- whatever you feel comfortable doing Smiley Happy Also, given that you are declining the position you probably won't have much contact with the employers.

Negative: found this morning really challenging and i didn't get out of bed till midday
Positive: I went to work and that's something that has been challenging for me lately
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@OceanMaster1207 that's okay. Smiley Happy I haven't done anything but good fortune rained down (so to speak Smiley Tongue) and they actually rung me. I mentioned how I was still interested, because I am, but then said about driving until next year and they're gonna keep my resume on their books and maybe contact me next year Smiley Happy As with everything, it turned out alright in the end.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng that's fantastic! What a great outcome Smiley Happy and it sounds like that's a good option that you might be able to follow up later on

-  I tried playing some music but still feel crap.

+ There are things that are ok.

-  Nothing else seems ok and I think SH is the only practical way to stop feeling like that.

+ unsure

-  I'm a piece of shit and everything about me sucks. What a fucking pathetic excuse for a person, I do everything fucking wrong if I even do it at all.

+ I don't have to be awake right now

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Hey @Bay52VU,

How are you feeling today? It sounds like last night was a difficult one for you. Did you get a good sleep?

Neg: I tried getting in touch with my case manager because my suicidal thoughts are getting stronger and I can't deal with stuff atm but she was out. It's been an hour and I haven't heard back. It's getting really hard.
Pos: I'm using some of my strategies to stay safe, I just have to be patient.

Neg: I ended up self harming last night in an effort to cope.
Pos: it stopped me doing something worse, even though today things are getting out of control.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@Kit not great today either. Work is an ok distraction for now. Slept ok but not for long enough.

@redhead I hope your case manager gets back to you soon.
____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________