cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

=) somethings will bring out the inner child in all of us, biology is a beautiful thing.....

Are you a documentary kind of person?

I had to do a breathing exercise because I couldn't breathe I was so excited about the work @Sally-RO, we were learning about body cavities haha. I'm so lame Smiley Tongue Not a documentary kind of person...I like stuff that I can actually DO. Like worksheets. I'm a worksheets person. 

sounds exciting @DruidChild body cavities and worksheets. But I get where you are coming from about the worksheets - that sense of accomplishment when ITS DONE! Even the process of working through it

Neg: I had horrible nightmares.

Pos: I managed to go back to sleep. Didn't SH or need to call anyone and eventually got up and went for my run. Have also done some cleaning Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the nightmares @loves netball, but those are such great positives! Smiley Happy Well done!!

Thanks @DruidChild Smiley Very Happy

I actually feel okay today, which I'm really really happy about and grateful for

Yay! That's really good to hear @loves netball Smiley Very Happy

Neg: been achy
Pos: feeling better
Neg: anxiety was getting to me
Pos: I came on here, I feel better

Neg: I woke up feeling exhausted, and struggled with running and feel very sick. Chest hurts and and bad tummy aches Smiley Sad

Pos: I'm still super pumped from the netball last night!! I got through my short run, and am now hugging big ted, actually I think he's hugging me.

Neg: I don't want to eat

Pos: I am going to make myself eat because if I don't eat today I'll go dizzy at work tonight. I plan on doing some baking / cooking today. Brownies may be included just to make people jealous Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Neg: my head has been constantly feeling heavy for a very long time. It's never pain free, intensity varies from mild to severe. Unfortunately. It decided to flare up today
Pos: I got it under control. It's getting better, the pain isn't gone. But it's not so unbearable. I'll see my doc, it'll be okay. It's not as bad as it once used to be.
Neg: been feeling anxious today
Pos: it's settling down. I'm working on self-care