cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

@loves netball take it easy. Aches should pass.

@loves netball yay!! Congrats on getting through your run! And I love the sound of Big Ted so much!

Did you end up making/eating brownies yesterday? Consider me jealous! Smiley Tongue

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

hey @Creativegirl12, sorry to hear that your head hasn't been feeling too good lately. Very glad you got in under control!

Hope you're feeling a bit better today and the self-care helped!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo yep I made brownies Smiley Very Happy

Neg: had dark, horrible negative thoughts this morning

Pos: Went for my run so I didn't need to call anyone and now have big ted. I think I'm okay Smiley Happy

@loves netball how are you going now, great positives

Neg- not coping with the fact I've been in hospital over 7 weeks and a month before that. I just want to go home.
Pos- it's good the Dr has been giving me leave to go to uni and occasional personal leave. It's been good to get out of the walls and engage in trying to give myself a future.

Neg- freaking out that I actually have goals and plans for the future. I don't know why but working to get myself better doesn't feel right. I feel like I deserve my MI and that I shouldn't ever get better.
Pos- I am working hard on my goals and no matter how I think I don't deserve to move forward I'm actually doing it. The last week has been a big pos, I got out everyday to uni, I participated, etc. I can do this. I just gotta keep reminding myself that.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Just by acknowledging the positives and negatives can begin the process of clearing out the negatives. Especially if these negatives are internal thoughts and something that you can work on to control or change. Keep up the good work, you will get through it! @redhead

Sorry this was supposed to be for @loves netball

@redhead I've been at uni re-watching a long lecture; same one I watched a year ago, but dropped the unit Smiley Sad

I'm okay, I think I'm going to footy training in an hour.

I'm glad to see you found some positives too Smiley Happy

Thanks @Olivia123

Neg: had nightmares. I also wanted to go for a long run, but I was exhausted

Pos: I went for a short run

Neg: I got really triggered in the GR last night and started having unsafe thoughts again.

Pos: I watched some netball whilst hugging big ted; did my sleep routine and went to bed. 

I'm wondering if I had nightmares because I was upset around bed time and struggling not cry. At least I did sleep though Smiley Happy

Negative: I was super anxious about class today, and I feel really down on myself because I feel like everybody else knew more than me and is smarter than me. And it was lonely. 

Positive: I'm working really hard on challenging my safety behaviours in class, and I managed to do that a bit today. I didn't leave the class even though I was anxious, and I even answered a question correctly. 

Negative: My brain is on a really negative, anxious, frightened and depressed setting at the moment. At times it feels overwhelming and intolerable. 

Positive: I haven't been self harming, and I am surviving day by day, functioning okay and stuff. I need to have faith that things won't feel like this forever.