cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

Negative: I'm feeling a bit disorganised at the moment
Positive: I only have to take things one day at a time and I know i'll get everything done! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Great reframe @basketofmonkeys!

Neg: my grandma had a fall a few nights ago

Positive: I saw her yesterday and she's going to be okay

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

negative: i have social anxiety from a sexual abuse incident that i cant sleep from and have constant nightmares and depression

Positives: i went to a phycologist and im receiving help. i feel a little better.

Highlighted

@icantthinkofausername I'm so sorry that you had to experience something so traumatic, but it's amazing that you're seeing a psychologist! Let us know how things go, we'll be here for support Heart

Highlighted

Hey @icantthinkofausername I'm so sorry to hear you went through something so awful Smiley Sad I'm really glad to hear that you went to a psychologist and you're feeling better. Often the first session is the hardest part so you've got that out of the way. Look after yourself @icantthinkofausername you've got a lovely group of people here for support as well. 

Highlighted

Neg: my gender dysphoria is really bad today. Why the fuck did I have to born in this stupid body.
Pos: ?
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Neg: surfboard has a fairly big open crack in it 

Pos: was a beautiful weekend either way, one that I really want to have again 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Hey @redhead I imagine that feels very unsettling Smiley Sad We're here for you. Did you want a hand with that positive? I have one for ya Smiley Happy - Resilient human being who will help many people in future through lived experience.

Hey @j95 bummer about the board Smiley Sad Do you need a new one or fixable?

Highlighted

I don't know much about surf board repairs, its my longy i'll upload pics soon. It's a really long crack and the bottom of the board it's opened up a bit I'm worried about water getting in, I rode it just them and it was ok felt a little wonky but that might just be cause I know there is something wrong with it @Bree-RO
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Neg - Feel pretty shit tonight and haven't taken care of myself as well as I should.

Pos - I still have time to do so and I'm not as alone as I feel I am.