Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

negative: feeling really low today

postive: i went to gymnastics and my friend made me laugh a lot Smiley Happy

Neg: Eczema has flared up behind my knees and it burned really bad when I put the cream on it
Pos: It eventually didn't burn and I know the cream works

Neg: Feeling a little low this evening, things have been tense tonight at home and I'm feeling it myself Smiley Sad
Pos: I've escaped to my room to try and let go of the negative energy. I'm listening to my self love/confidence playlist

Neg: I have a drs apt tomorrow and community transport can only get me there about 30mins beforehand and the dr ALWAYS runs late. I asked my parents if they could take me but mums flat out with other errans and dad flatly refused -.- looks like I'll be waiting for ages again
Pos: There is a cafe next door, so maybe I can go in and see how far behind he is and sit there until about 10mins prior. An old friend also works at that cafe so may be a good time to see her for a bit. I can spend the time graffitiing my cast before I have to removed on Wednesday Smiley Tongue

Come & join us in our week long Getting Real for MENTAL HEALTH WEEK
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

negative: i can’t speak to my khl counsellor this afternoon Smiley Sad

positive: i may be able to contact her while im in bed and the rest of my family is a sleep :/ or i might be able to talk to her on saturday morning but their is no guarantee i can :////

Negative: Today has been terrible and I’m so unmotivated to do anything (including basic self care).

Positive: I’ve been able to get through similar times before and I know I can do it again.

Negative: I slept in way too long and now I’ll have so much trouble getting back into my sleep routine.

Positive: I needed the sleep as my sleep has been extremely poor lately, so I was taking care of myself by letting myself sleep.

Neg: My phone has completely died Smiley Sad
Pos: I get to spoil myself with a new phone! (It was bound to happen at some point soon anyhow) Smiley Tongue

Neg: Frankenfoot is sore again tonight Smiley Sad I think I may be over doing it, because regular pain relief hasn't helped tonight again Smiley Sad
Pos: I'm resting it now, I've iced it already today and just chilling this evening

Neg: I'm feeling low all of a sudden and I don't quite understand why...
Pos: I'm going to head over to everyday life to find some positives and possibly swing by games before logging off for self-care

@Bee oooo new phone, what type ? i dropped my phone down a drain outside a shopping centre - not fun times !

positive: i got it back but it was messed up😬

negative: i was feeling really low tonight

positive: my thoughts reduced after watching some brooklyn 99 and being on the ‘hanging out’ threads.

@litgym I've gone with another Samsung phone Smiley Happy
Yeah they don't like being dropped! We can chat more in hanging out if you like Smiley Happy

Neg: life feels so overwhelming. I’m stressing over uni and worrying about honours
Pos: I need to take it a day at a time, I do seem to be doing better in my psych unit this semester than last semester
Neg: my head burns, I still have a migraine
Pos: it’s better than it was yesterday.

Negative: Woke up pretty grumpy and upset abou absolutely nothing

Positive: I went strawberry picking and it felt good to help out the farmers (Strawberry crisis in AUS atm) and I feel better!

Neg: Feeling ALL the emotions tonight Smiley Sad
Pos: Talking it out with a friend and playing some games here helped me get through the worst of it.

Neg: While I got through the worst, I'm still feeling low
Pos: This is okay. I know that there is a lot going through my mind right now, and a lot that I'm still processing. I will be okay. Smiley Happy

Neg: I found out yesterday my job search person is leaving in two weeks, and I won't get to see her again before my drs cert runs out from mfoot operation. I'm feeling sad she's leaving because I trust her and I really got along with her. I'm worried about who I'll get when I go back next month
Pos: I shall build a new relationship with a new person. It could be a different approach to job searching which could be okay I guess. I know that all the people in this office are lovely, I have met quite a few of them now over the last couple years Smiley Happy

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here to start a topic

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 204 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors