Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

negative: feeling really low today

postive: i went to gymnastics and my friend made me laugh a lot Smiley Happy

Neg: Eczema has flared up behind my knees and it burned really bad when I put the cream on it
Pos: It eventually didn't burn and I know the cream works

Neg: Feeling a little low this evening, things have been tense tonight at home and I'm feeling it myself Smiley Sad
Pos: I've escaped to my room to try and let go of the negative energy. I'm listening to my self love/confidence playlist

Neg: I have a drs apt tomorrow and community transport can only get me there about 30mins beforehand and the dr ALWAYS runs late. I asked my parents if they could take me but mums flat out with other errans and dad flatly refused -.- looks like I'll be waiting for ages again
Pos: There is a cafe next door, so maybe I can go in and see how far behind he is and sit there until about 10mins prior. An old friend also works at that cafe so may be a good time to see her for a bit. I can spend the time graffitiing my cast before I have to removed on Wednesday Smiley Tongue

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

negative: i can’t speak to my khl counsellor this afternoon Smiley Sad

positive: i may be able to contact her while im in bed and the rest of my family is a sleep :/ or i might be able to talk to her on saturday morning but their is no guarantee i can :////

Negative: Today has been terrible and I’m so unmotivated to do anything (including basic self care).

Positive: I’ve been able to get through similar times before and I know I can do it again.

Negative: I slept in way too long and now I’ll have so much trouble getting back into my sleep routine.

Positive: I needed the sleep as my sleep has been extremely poor lately, so I was taking care of myself by letting myself sleep.

Neg: My phone has completely died Smiley Sad
Pos: I get to spoil myself with a new phone! (It was bound to happen at some point soon anyhow) Smiley Tongue

Neg: Frankenfoot is sore again tonight Smiley Sad I think I may be over doing it, because regular pain relief hasn't helped tonight again Smiley Sad
Pos: I'm resting it now, I've iced it already today and just chilling this evening

Neg: I'm feeling low all of a sudden and I don't quite understand why...
Pos: I'm going to head over to everyday life to find some positives and possibly swing by games before logging off for self-care

@Bee oooo new phone, what type ? i dropped my phone down a drain outside a shopping centre - not fun times !

positive: i got it back but it was messed up😬

negative: i was feeling really low tonight

positive: my thoughts reduced after watching some brooklyn 99 and being on the ‘hanging out’ threads.

@litgym I've gone with another Samsung phone Smiley Happy
Yeah they don't like being dropped! We can chat more in hanging out if you like Smiley Happy

Neg: life feels so overwhelming. I’m stressing over uni and worrying about honours
Pos: I need to take it a day at a time, I do seem to be doing better in my psych unit this semester than last semester
Neg: my head burns, I still have a migraine
Pos: it’s better than it was yesterday.

Negative: Woke up pretty grumpy and upset abou absolutely nothing

Positive: I went strawberry picking and it felt good to help out the farmers (Strawberry crisis in AUS atm) and I feel better!

Neg: Feeling ALL the emotions tonight Smiley Sad
Pos: Talking it out with a friend and playing some games here helped me get through the worst of it.

Neg: While I got through the worst, I'm still feeling low
Pos: This is okay. I know that there is a lot going through my mind right now, and a lot that I'm still processing. I will be okay. Smiley Happy

Neg: I found out yesterday my job search person is leaving in two weeks, and I won't get to see her again before my drs cert runs out from mfoot operation. I'm feeling sad she's leaving because I trust her and I really got along with her. I'm worried about who I'll get when I go back next month
Pos: I shall build a new relationship with a new person. It could be a different approach to job searching which could be okay I guess. I know that all the people in this office are lovely, I have met quite a few of them now over the last couple years Smiley Happy