cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

neg: i felt suddenly suicidal and had urges to self-harm because the deputy of high school yelled at my math class which triggered me for some reason. 

pos: i seemed to push through the thoughts and i shouldn’t take it personally since i know i didn’t do anything wrong. 

neg: had really bad heartburn and it wouldn’t go away

pos: still managed to push through 2 hours of french and it’s finalky settled down Smiley Happy 

neg: i was very slack with school today and i only went for half a day. i didn’t bring the correct stuff to class, came late to every class, lied to a teacher oops and probably other stuff 😬

pos: is there a positive ? my goal is to not be slack i guess haha

There's always a positive somewhere @litgym Smiley Happy You are doing amazing at keeping changing these negatives into their positives. Having a goal definitely counts as one Smiley Happy I'm not sure if you have a thread at all but you ARE amazing and you CAN do it Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

hahaha I do have a thread @N1ghtW1ng my latest one is TW: drowning in something's not right.

Highlighted

Negative: Feeling low again today. AM struggling to be productive with things around me - no desire to get out of bed, no desire to clean or tidy things up. I feel consumed by mental illness again
Positive: I was able to be honest about this to my psychiatrist yesterday and we have a bit of a plan moving forward. I also see my psychologist tomorrow so I can debreif with her about it. I am doing my best to manage through the low moods - I got up today. I got dressed. I went out with mum to grab a couple items from the store (even though it is an old workplace and I didn't want to go through there). I had my lunch. I took my medication. I'm sitting up and engaging online right now. I can do some self-care after I attempt this job application which closes today! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee I can totally relate to feeling slow and down sometimes. Things will look up soon Smiley Happy 

Negative: I had a bad argument with a friend last night and haven't been able to sleep since

Positive: I realised I should try to learn how to let go of my negative emotions in a positive way and not overloading my friends. I feel proud I got through last night on my own.

Negative: I didn't do any work today as I'm pretty tired

Positive: I have done a lot of meditation and eaten well to take care of myself Smiley Happy

that's really tough @shapes , I struggle with that too.
I'm really proud of you getting through last night on your own!
And I'm so happy to hear you took good care of yourself Smiley Happy

Thanks @missep for making me feel welcome Smiley Happy take care 

@shapes life is full of ups and downs Smiley Happy I'm feeling a bit better this evening Smiley Happy
Great reframing there too! <3

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

neg: feel extremely low

pos: thing will get better, right ? and ive seemed to still be here

Negative: I can only do it.
Positive: I must do it.