cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

aww @letitgo Heart
Reading your post made me cry again, but happy tears.
I plan on doing some colouring at some point. I need to calm myself down a little more first otherwise it won't help me Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Aww @Bee sending you SOOO much love!! *hugs*

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@redhead That's really hard. Thinking of you 

Glad to hear meds help a bit - wish they were able to help you more Heart

@Bee loads of love and support to you Heart

Thank you @DIVYA! Heart

Negative: Getting a little anxious lately about some stuff happening at work, and I’m not sure if it’s just my brain doing it’s usual ridiculous thing or if it’s an actual problem.
Positive: I am not there today. I have worked extremely hard to become fully qualified and i’m not going to let this deter me. I’m working really really hard all day and night to make my own business work, so maybe i won’t have to worry about it for too long.

Neg: Have been so busy lately that I haven't had the energy or time to spend much time on RO Smiley Sad This makes me feel sad

Pos: I know that right now I'm adjusting to a temporary change in my life and that when I go to part-time I will be able to commit more

Neg: I felt sad last night after a thing happened with a friend...

Pos: I had a chat to another friend briefly and then did some colouring before bed

Neg: My body is so stiff and achy and I'm not entirely sure why, I'm frustrated with it.

Pos: I'm going to try and stretch it out

Highlighted

Negative: mum's not been too great the past few days and I'm worried about her.

Positive: She texted me before checking if I was okay. And I feel like I'm able to focus/concentrate better when she's not here. 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Negative: I am doubting that I am good enough for an internship and have been really stressing about writing a crappy application 

Positive: I reached out to my dad who has a lot of knowledge/experience in the field I am applying for the internship in so he can read it and give me some constructive feed back 

Neg: Feeling quite depressed again today. I'm feeling a bit lost within it all, and just feeling fuzzy. I'm ready cry but ready to sleep. I feel messed up right now

Pos: I think some self-care is needed. I might find a light-hearted show (How I met your mother) and watch it while I try to do some colouring

Neg: Felt awkward talking to my GP today, I wanted to talk more about the low feelings, but felt vulnerable as I was laying down for the medical procedure I had to have.

Pos: I managed to get a bit of it out, and my GP was patient with me. She mentioned how she thought I might have been feeling a bit low as I seemed so lethargic and they often coincide.

Neg: Felt awkward when I went to the job search agency. I'm really missing my old consultant again. I still wish she never left, but I know that's unfair on her to want that. I feel a bit lost without her

Pos: I have a nice supportive person now who is helping me with anything I might need for work.