cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

Negative: I'm still looking around everywhere for a job, but nothing seems to be going well in that direction 

Positive: I've finally gained enough initiative to actually do the job searching, and even though nothing has come up yet, this is still a big step for me that I've taken which helps me feel productive and like I'm growing Smiley Happy

@skyedre well done on starting to job search, it can be a hard slog, but it's fantastic that you've taken the step and recognise gow awesome it is you've done this Heart

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Neg: went to kick the footy tonight and an injury I thought was over came back and had to put my runners on and run around instead and let my friend just kick goals because my boots were causing some of the pain
Pos: Got some fitness work out of it.
Got to see a friend
It was a nice chilled way of ending the weekend.

@Saltwaterdreamtime  that sucks the injury came back Smiley Sad

Glad you were still able to exercise and get a few positives out of the afternoon!

Hope the injury heals! Heart

Thanks @gina-RO will have to go back and get it seen again, could just me
my footy boots not enough support to help the injury recover I don’t know,
it felt a tad better wearing my runners so I’m not sure

Neg: really struggling with some stuff with my siblings/mum lately, finding it really difficult. I haven’t spoken to my mum in a long time which honestly I’m not sad about but some stuff happening for Mum is effecting the kids. Some of my older siblings are growing out of wanting to come to access which means I wont really be able to see them.
Pos: I have some really good ideas to try and get them engaged, heaps of things floating around in my head. It’s just approaching the right people who see my point of view as the older brother and take my ideas and feedback onboard, I feel like often I get ignored when I know them better than any worker does. I have to communicate it in the right way and not let my feelings take over too much.

Neg: feeling kind of shit tonight, I put myself in a vulnerable position thinking that it might end up helping me but it didn’t and I felt completely alone
Pos: I’m not sure

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime 

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad night. Just take a moment to recognize that it was very brave of you to put yourself in a vulnerable position, even if it didn't work out as planned.

I hope tomorrow is a better day. Heart

Neg: in driving up north to help a friend, a friend and I realised we were going the wrong way. My car gps got us lost and then took us down some scary roads! Smiley Sad
Pos: I had my friend to help find a route back to our destination and civilisation

Neg: I felt frustrated that I had a feeling it wasn't right but trusted the stupid gps :/
Pos: we got there in the end

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

@Bee I'm glad you had a friend with you through that challenging situation! Navigating can be an extremely stressful thing to do, and I am very proud of you for getting through it! Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //