cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

Neg: Took 6 attempts for my printer to print the page I wanted to colour. I kept getting printer errors Smiley Sad Then I ruined it 

Pos: It's okay I can redo it another time 

Neg: Feeling disheartened and blue this evening. Bought some watercolour pencils yesterday and they aren't as nice as I wanted them to be Smiley Sad 

Pos: They are good quality for the price I paid though. (kinda spoilt by artist-grade at the moment)

Neg: My mind isn't being helpful and is going to all these negative places in my mind Smiley Sad 

Pos: I think I need to distract myself and try focusing on something else for a while. Will head to everyday life then games

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Negative: I've been really sick physically the past month, different systems in my body practically took turns to break down...being ill has made me feel lousy every day. And there are some family issues that makes me feel really bad, I have been feeling really down and demotivated so I avoided doing all kinds of work which I need to do, and then I feel guilty for not doing those work. It's been like this for such a long time I feel extremely bad.

Positive: I'm 90% recovered now and I feel much better. I try to think of the past month as a good rest for my body rather than wasted time. I watched some good movies and read some good books during that time so I think that was good too. Now I feel ready to get back into work and life. 

Wish everything will be better from now on.

Highlighted

@Bee your negative about the printer made me laugh and reminded me of this meme. Sorry you couldn't print your picture, printers literally hate me so I know how it feels!

Image result for printer memes

@MisoBear haha that's funny! Smiley Very Happy I think it was rejecting it based on file type or some shit like that, it was just being stubborn. I think I ended up saving and printing as an image because for whatever reason it wasn't liking the fact I was trying to print 2 images on 1 page from publisher haha

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Bloody printers lol!

Negative: I was sad because my eyes were sore and my vision was blurry. I think I slept with my eyes open again. Having the air conditioning on and trying to watch Netflix later didn't help either.

Positive: I found a game I could play independently without needing to look at the screen! I actually had my eyes closed as I played it, which helped the pain. I was so excited to be able to play a game without it hurting my eyes.
I wish more games would be made like that. I wonder if it would also work with interactive movies/shows, especially if they have audio descriptions.

Highlighted

Negative: I'm so sleep deprived right now, like heavy eyes and feeling groggy 24/7. Uni hasn't even started for me hahaaa

Positive: I can finally use my computer monitor again and not just my laptop as I've finally got a new hdmi cord!
Highlighted

Hey @Tay100 

I feel you regarding sleep deprivation and upcoming uni.  Let's get some sleep tonight!

Congrats on the hdmi cable.  We need that bigger screen for assignments Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hahaa it's such a small but bloody essential thing hmmm

Negative: I was looking forward to a walk this afternoon, but it is raining. 

Positive: I can do a yoga session instead indoors

Check out our community activities calendar here