Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

That’s great news @Wolfie_ ! Heart
Highlighted

Neg: felt so anxious the entire shift at work today

Pos: I got through it

Neg: Found out I was unsuccessful in a job where I had a casual interview for a week and a bit ago.

Pos: I did well to ring the business today because I hadn't heard and knew they wanted someone asap

Neg: negative thoughts circled my head about my value as an employee, I fear I'll never find another job to leave this toxic manager who I feel so anxious around 

Neg: this brings me to identify that I'm really swamped by negativity and struggling to persevere through it 

Pos: I haven't given up yet

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Things are just really really really fucking shit right now.
And I know people have it a lot worse, where I am where have not been put into lockdown but people an hour away have been, so yeah I get it we have been lucky but I think people forget that other bad things still happen even with covid but at least we got a walk and a coffee in today
Highlighted

I totally hear you @Saltwaterdreamtime! Things suck a lot at the moment. Just because other people have it worse, it doesn't mean that you are not affected or aren't allowed to be sad. I read on a different thread that you can't see your mentors and I know how important they are to you. It is nice to be able to keep in contact but I know nothing compares to seeing people in person. Hopefully lockdown is quicker this time around! Smiley Happy

I have been walking too just to get myself out and about! I usually make a tea and take it with me because it has been really cold.

Highlighted

I am sorry you are feeling so anxious @Bee, especially at work. It is a horrible feeling and can be tough to get through those moments Heart I hope you are successful with a job interview soon.
Highlighted

Things are a little shakey and uncertain in our house at the moment but trying to find some positives, today we got out for a walk and cafe stop again which has been a nice consistent thing in our house lately
Highlighted

Sorry things are shakey at uncertain on your end today, how are you feeling after a walk and a coffee today @Saltwaterdreamtime ? I just did the exact same actually and am feeling quite refreshed. 

Negative: Gosh it is cold today!

Positive: Having a coffee to warm me up

cat coffee GIF by hoppip

Highlighted

@Hannah-RO Things aren’t so great here at the moment. Trying to keep things consistent as much as possible. The walk was nice. It’s a nice way to start the day.
Highlighted

Sounds like consistency might be a good key - I think I could do with some of that too! Hope things look up for you soon Heart

Highlighted

Negative: UM WHAT THE FUCK just happened, about 3 hours ago I was coming home from the supermarket and got pulled over by the cops they said I didn’t pay my rego and I actually did so what the fuck
Positive: Rascally rabbit in the car thought it was so cool!