cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

Aw @Kittybal I do that too sometimes and I know how much it sucks. We're here if you need to talk about it more Heart 

I don’t think I’m in the greatest head space this week and it’s really frustrating yesterday I said some stuff and I was like ugh omg whyyyy and just general awfulness but I guess my positive is that I recognise when I’m not being my best self now and can find a way to deal with it instead of not doing anything about or not even recognising it like before 

Heya @Saltwaterdreamtime , sorry to hear that you haven't been in the greatest headspace this week - but it's huge that you can recognise that, and look for ways to cope. I reckon that is a massive win! Can you do anything nice for yourself today?

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

Yeah kind of too busy for that @Janine-RO
🤯 well what I am doing on here I hear you ask, I don’t know either

I am feeling slightly OVERWHELMED right now for fuck sake
Fucking hell
My brain is like ahaha have fun with all of this, idiot

Sorry to hear that it's one of those shit days @Saltwaterdreamtime , I think there's a lot of us that can relate to the end of year overwhelm, especially running your own business- can you have some downtime tonight? 

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2020 here

It was ok until everyone wanted me at once @Janine-RO  I don’t know why nobody needs me the other 8 hours of the working day.... why only during 1!? 
My brother isn’t doing so well he called me, work, I’m just really worried about a few things at home, Pre pre season footy training I was going to go to tonight but now I probably won’t 

my head is just spinning 

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, I hate it when that sort of thing happens! It's really a "when it rains, it pours" situation right? How are you feeling now? Have you had a chance to breathe after today yet?

@Andrea-RO  No 😖

@Andrea-RO still not good