cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

Like what

The key to eliminating negative emotions is this: Take responsibility for yourself, your reactions and your situation. You cannot take responsibility for your life, your situation, and your reactions and be negative at the same time. Your mind can only focus on one thought at a time, positive or negative.

Hey @Andrea-RO  I just wanted to apologise for last night I was super overwhelmed but I should have been more responsive to your suggestions, and here really wasn’t the place for it 

Negative: I felt really stressed about doing trimester 3 at uni since i did tri 1 and 2, and felt that i havent had a break so i dropped a unit.

Positive: I can have a break and still do one unit, which helps me to do better next year

@sunnygirl606 Sounds like a good idea. I've done the same for myself as well (I do 3 units instead of 4 and sometimes 2 if need be). Study in a way that allows you to perform while minimising stress because progress is progress regardless of how long it takes to finish. Wishing you all the best with your studies.

Don't stress at all @Saltwaterdreamtime ! It seems like you're feeling a bit better today, which I am glad to see Smiley Happy 

Hmmm yeah, that’ll do @Andrea-RO haha

I feel like my thought process right now isn’t worth making a thread about but like I don’t feel so great but I guess the positive is that idk man, I’ve been worse

Hey @Saltwaterdreamtime, I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling off today - do you think it would be worth writing a thread about how you're feeling tomorrow, even just to act as a reflection aid? You have definitely been through and overcome a huge amount in your life, so I know you have the grit to work through what's been getting you down 

@Andrea-RO Oh. I fell asleep before I could read this, lol. 
I don’t know I just feel like I don’t really have a place here anymore and I know everyone’s like it’s you’re welcome here and I’m like yeah thanks, but that doesn’t really change it, maybe it is time I go but I have also been here a long time