cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

@Janine-RO somebody on our community noticeboard shared that info too... I didn’t know it, so thanks also!
It’s been nearly 24 hours and it’s not due back until 6:30pm, that’s what powercor said on their website. Heaps of places in our area are down, the fruit shop had to close and throw all of their food away too. So annoying and so wasteful. We now have nothing to eat and we can’t buy much until i know we will have power. Apparently even the doctor was closed. So ridiculous.

@Janine-RO I was wrong 10.30PM!! Are you kidding me?

oh that's super horrible @Saltwaterdreamtime! how did you guys cope with the rest of your day?

@Andrea-RO Got it back for an hour and then flicked off. In the dark again. It’s not our house it’s an issue where we live. Reading the community pages a lot of people who said they had power out last night have it back, but there’s a few of us without it still. What a nice way to spend the last 2 days. Thank god for power banks, car chargers, eskys and candles. It’s a bit of a joke though really, 33 tomorrow and I hope it’s back on. 

@Andrea-RO andddd literally as soon as I posted that it came back on!! Hope it stays that way, the power outage website says no more outages in our area so it looks like we should be clear.

oh that's such good timing - what a relief!! I definitely know what you mean about hoping it stays on considering the weather tomorrow, definitely don't want to deal with that sort of thing without a fridge (or fan)

39 yesterday without an aircon and a migraine. Aircon went first and then power went completely. Not fun. @Andrea-RO 
Could be worse tho

ooooof that's so so bad - I spent the whole day at the library just trying to escape the heat ahahhahah

If I was functioning and able to leave the house without feeling my head was going to blow up then I would do that too, good call 

@Saltwaterdreamtime Sounded awful!! No power mixed with a migraine would have been so difficult to manage! Do you get migraines often or have anything that helps you with them? 

How is everything today? Praying for you that the power went back on!