cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

@Kaylee-RO it did, but it was 24 hours. I get really bad headaches that I call “head in microwave headaches” because they feel like what i would imagine putting my head in a microwave and pressing start would feel like. They usually last a few days and happen a few times a year at least sometimes more. I’d would call it migraine, if we’re being proper, lol.

@Saltwaterdreamtime That is so frustrating! Were you able to save your food in the fridge? 

Did you find out why the power went out? I couldn't think of anything worse during this heat. 

They sound so painful, make sure you are drinking plenty of water! Sometimes what I like to do is wet a teatowel and put it on my head with a fan on me, it can be quite relaxing and soothing Smiley Happy

Nope @Kaylee-RO food all gone, wouldn’t want to risk it after 24 hrs.
Electrical fault somewhere in town because it wasn’t just us. But we were
one of the new that had to wait so long for it to be back. I’ve tried every
thing for these headaches it’s been happening for years sadly just waiting
out is the only thing Smiley Sad

Negative: I haven’t been as committed to meditating and yoga lately. I feel like I have failed and that I’m not good enough
Positive: Learning a new habit take time, and it’s okay to miss a few days (I’m only human) and this is a great opportunity to learn to be kinder to myself when I do miss a few days 

how'd you go with your headache @Saltwaterdreamtime?

@Andrea-RO Its ok now, gone away but it’s hard cause I have gone to the doctor about it before but they can’t do anything that helps also I can’t go while I’m experiencing it because they are so bad I can’t really do anything so it’s hard to go to a doctors and explain something that I’m not actually feeling. 

I know what you mean about not being able to explain something when you aren't feeling it at the time @Saltwaterdreamtime. That really sucks, I have been there before too! I am glad your headache is gone for now though. Fingers crossed it is a while before you have another one.

Neg: I’m v sad because was supposed to be a very exciting day and then shit hit the fan and not happening anymore
Pos: It’s something to look forward to next week I guess

I'm sorry your day was turned upside down @Saltwaterdreamtime. Smiley Sad I hope that you enjoy the day when you're able to do it again.

Negative: I went up and down a lot of flights of stairs and now my legs are sore and I'm tired.
Positive: I got to go to a beach I've never been to before. And I didn't get sunburnt! Smiley Happy

Negative: Today was really eventful. My grandma was taken to hospital again and a lot of other crazy stuff happened.

Positive: I get a day off next week.