cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

@WheresMySquishy I’m so sad to hear about your grandma Smiley Sad that must have been a lot to deal with, how are you doing? 
and I’m glad you have a day off - what are you planning to do? 

@WheresMySquishy  so sorry to hear about your grandma again- how is going today?
Hopefully, your day off will be a welcome break too!

Aw @WheresMySquishy 

How's your grandma going? And are how are you? 

I hope you have a better week Heart It's always difficult seeing a family member in hospital. Stay strong and remember we're here to support you Heart

Sending love your way!

Oh no @WheresMySquishy, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma going back to hospital Smiley Sad That's so tough. I hope you're going okay

its really hot here-already 40 degress and no southerly due till around midnight however my aircon is working enough to keep cool so that i can rest ready for the rest of the week
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

No work today and just feeling super flat and defeated at the moment 

It sucks that you aren't feeling the best today @Saltwaterdreamtime. Do you have anything enjoyable planned for this weekend that might help you feel better?

No nothing planned 

just felt really overwhelmed but also underwhelmed with everything today just felt like crying @Sophia-RO @I don’t know why 

I shouldn’t be upset though @Sophia-RO

That sounds really hard @Saltwaterdreamtime. Do you know what it is that has been making you feel this way? Have you been able to talk to anyone about how you have been feeling?