cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

Negative: I still haven't done one of my assignments that was absolutely nescessary to be handed in by the end of the day. 

Positive: I've emailed my teacher about it. Hopefully he'll reply soon!

Negative: I scratched off some of the top layer of skin on my chin. It hurts like hell.

Positive: It'll heal.

Negative: I am struggling. This whole week and last has not been the best.

Positive: But there have(has) been some(one) good things(thing). 

Negative: the voices have been really bad today
Positive: I'm learning new ways to cope with them and I'm not giving in to their demands.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Negative: Had some rather negative thoughts and worries floating around my head earlier today. So many different things which back them up too. And was feeling pretty crappy about it all

Positive: Despite those thoughts and feelings, I kinda know where I stand. I can see the a positive in the fine details of it all too!

Negative: Still feeling very sick. My asthma is now playing up too! Which I haven't had much trouble with for years! I cannot breathe easy, or even cough or laugh without feeling like heading into an attack! Smiley Surprised Smiley Sad

Positive: I've been using an inhaler to help treat it. I suspect that it is just apart of this bug I've got!?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

negative: I slept in on Thursday and missed the first 2 trains I wanted to catch.
positive: I got ready in record time to catch the next train and the person I was meeting up the other end had their plane delayed.

negative: My aunt brought fake eyelashes for my sister and not me.
positive: I won in the gene pool and got naturally long lashes.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Negative: struggling to cope atm
Positive: Im using my strategies and I see my psychiatrist tomorrow to see if he can help.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Negative: I'm so bored and sick of the exam period.

Positive: It's almost over, one more day

Negative: I have a migraine

Positive: I'm feeling a bit better, its ok, I can take today more lightly, and go to bed early, and hope to wake up refreshed tomorrow for my exam,

Negative: I really feel bored, and I have the urge to go shopping, and be impulsive.

Positive: I've been good today, I can try breathing and meditation to try to slow me down.

Negative: Left placement early (even though I still had work to do) because I was feeling anxious.

Positive: I'm looking after myself.

neg: Everyone is finishing off their thesis' that were enrolled with me
pos: I've been taking care of myself and getting the help I need to become mentally healthy again and I also have an extension that can be extended if need be.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

Neg: I have had a very busy week and am feeling a little behind on things

Pos: i have started catching up and even get to spend some time on the RO forums today which makes me really happy Smiley Happy

Negative: I've been really unwell for about a month with a chest infection
Positive: I had to defer my exams but now have more time to study for them!