cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

You have about mindset about gp's and getting what suitsyoubest, @Bee, it's absolutely about what helps you! Goodluck with stronger pain mess from your ankle, I hope they bring you relief that you deserve, I really do!!!
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@j95 I hope you enjoyed your night anyway, what did you get up to!

Didn't do much just hung around home with my housemate, always a good laugh @Craycray17
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That sounds like a nice chilled night Smiley Happy

Ugh @j95 that's the worst! My bugbear is inviting people to stuff via Facebook and they either say 'maybe' or don't reply at all. Then you have no idea if they're coming or not! Sometimes I think that technology has made us forget our manners! Glad you had a good night anyway. Smiley Happy

blithe

yep @blithe so annoying, don't know who i can rely on anymore!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Craycray17 thank you, I was given something different, but I've had it before (at a lower dose) and it worked well, so in a few days the pain won't be as intolerable (I hope)

Neg: Just feeling flat tonight, just not feeling very well, but not feeling unsafe. I'm just so lost and confused. I think I'm getting sick too. Again. Smiley Sad
Pos: I have a nasal spay to help with the congestion. I'm taking time out for me with some music and colouring. I might find a movie yet and continue colouring...

Any good tv shows I should be searching for on Netflix? I've finished Gossip Girl and Pretty LIttle Liars....

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thats very good to hear @Bee, I'm really glad the pain will be more manageable for you.

As for tv shows, try how to get away with murder! It's great and similar drama style as gossip girl and mysterious like pll

Negative: I won't be seeing the Dr til tomorrow
Positive: I only got admitted yesterday, I can wait

Negative: the voices are being really bad
Positive: I'm listening to music in my room which alone with the medication is helping a bit

Negative: I went a couple days without sleep which just made things worse and I'm so tired
Positive: I slept last night yay and had a bit of a nap this morning.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead
I'm glad to hear that you are safe and are taking care of yourself Smiley Very Happy