cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

@DruidChild i just read your neg into pos a bit further up where you said you had no faith anymore. Want to talk a bit more about that?

@Ben-RO I actually feel a bit better right now, a bit more hopeful. Which is nice Smiley Happy 

Negative: Was super anxious about going back on placement
Positive: I made it through the day even though it was tough
[ It's okay not to be okay ]

Negative: 

- I'm such a baby, little sooky la la who has a cry about everything 

- I'm actually really bad at EVERYTHING despite what anyone tries to tell me, people try to help but I still fail even with assistance 

- I'm so stupid, I'm a nothing human being

- I'm an absolute fucking dickhead who can't control his temper 

- Everyone gets annoyed with me cause I'm so pathetic 

- I look like some sort of deformed pig mixed with an ugly rat who has lived a gutter it's whole life 

- Everyone just looks past me, I'm completley invisible and obviously no help to anyone, again, a nothing human being just a god damn nuisance 

- I always stuff up and ruin things for myself and everyone else, mostly because I have nothing but bloody rocks in my head 

Positive: ha. maybe one day i'll find one. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey @j95 it sounds like things have been pretty tough lately and that you are not feeling too good about yourself right now. Is there something that happened to make you feel this way?

I've been fine till today @OceanMaster1207 until this afternoon actually. No nothing happened I'm just weird.

@j95 I'd like to explore what's made you feel this way if that's okay with you? I might continue on posting here because your first post on here was bigger than in short sads.

You mentioned something about getting upset very easily. Do you feel like there was something you became upset about today that you shouldn't have?

I'm so bloody pissed off, I'm not going to explain the whole situation in detail but I got picked to do something this weekend, I got first priority and got that oppurtunity to do it months ago, but turns out that oppurtunity has been taken away from me and someone else is doing it. It's not fair.
I told you it was stupid @OceanMaster1207

and the reason that happened is because I'm shit at everything, completley incapable and better off dead

I'm not back in Melbourne and things are already fucked. These people said I could have an appointment from the 21st but I couldn't so I booked the 22nd and now I realised I go it wrong and they won't bloody let me change it back. Why isn't anyone ever on my side? Do people enjoy making me frustrated, do they like seeing me upset?