cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

Negative: had a really difficult day today
Positive: I decided I needed to take a mental health day and not study - I went for a run, sat outside in nature, watched an episode of the new Sabrina and did some yoga and journalling

Oh my well negative is that today I got told I might have to pay between
$800 and $4000 for something I shouldn’t even be paying for what the actual
HELL???? Then I walk in the door miserable about this debt or some shit oh
my car rego is waiting for me $615? Do you want me to pull that from my
butthole? And then I just remembered my insurance policy went up by $35 and
they want me to renew for the year?? Don’t they tell you this shit earlier
how come it’s been that expensive this whole time and nobody told me it
went up
A grade bullshit is what it is
My positive is that I’m going to have fun not eating for 2 months possibly
haha NOT I heard being homeless is fun 🙋🏾‍♂️

Hahahaha just as my anxiety symptoms decided to come back this shit all happens I love my life everything is a breeze 

How much can I sell my limbs for?
Kidney anyone?? In good used condition apart from a run in with alcohol poisoning in 2013 I will take upwards of $615 put it in an evelope i’ll do the same

Also thanks to the god damn NDIS my severely autistic little sister will no longer do activities with other kids and actually leave the house 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 Now where tf are the Easter eggs I need someone what day is chocolate day again is it Saturday

Hey there @Saltwaterdreamtime

It can be really frustrating to have to pay for things we shouldn't be, is there anyone around you who could help with this? Such as your mentors? It can be difficult to ask for money but they may be able to offer you some support in how you might pay it off. 

ReachOut has quite a few articles on money and managing money such as How to manage financial stressManaging your funds and Dealing with money stress that might have some ideas on how you can cope with the financial struggles. 

Do you think making a new thread about this would also be helpful? I'm sure many users may have suggestions or experience with financials, what do you think? 

-----

I am finishing with ReachOut this week, say good-bye here. I'll miss you all!

Jay-RO that will not pay the bills unfortunately

That sounds so frustrating @Saltwaterdreamtime  Smiley Sad

Neg: I'm expecting an email sometime in the next few days listing the reasons why I lost my job.

Positive: At least I still have another job for a few weeks. Also, once I get this email, I won't have to talk to the people from that job any more and I can start to put it behind me  

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo so sorry to hear that Smiley Sad  that's really hard to go through but I'm glad you have another job and you're right you can move on from that other job.

Negative: Feeling a bit guilty that I haven't been as active on RO since I began working.
Positive: I've been trying my best to keep myself in a more positive mindset, and working on things I need to.

Negative: I have bouts where I feel like I'm being consumed by mental illness
Positive: I'm doing my best to fight through it and look after me Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Negative: Relapsed with self-harm

Positive: I've made it this far, I can start again and move forward. I know that this is part of recovery and I can (I DO) choose to be patient with myself

// Spiral outward, keep going. //