cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Turning Negatives Into Positives

Good on you @redhead, the attitude you have about being safe, despite some pretty unhelpful people, is great!! Hope you're all good at the moment
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@redhead Sorry to hear about the ordinary experience with the doctor but well done on those positives!

@Ben-RO I never heard anything about the complaint
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thanks @Craycay17 it means a lot that you responded, but I can't even fathom a reply tonight.

Neg; In a bad place again tonight. Just not coping. I feel so bad inside, and am not sure what that means. I don't know if I should be reaching out and contacting someone, or if I should just go to bed?
Pos: I think I'm going to try and contact someone, lifeline perhaps. I think I just need to talk to someone....

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Neg&pos: after a bad night last night I have come out of the side of it ok and motivated to be better, a friend that I have made through work has been so helpful today, we went out for a dinner and talked through things,he genuinely cares about how I'm going its so good to feel like I have a friend who is there for me, when you are going through tough times people really show you just how kind they are.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Bee Glad you're thinking about contacting Lifeline and well done for identifying this tonight. Hope you also get some decent rest too.

Of course, @Bee, just know that I'm only a tag away and these forums can be very helpful if you ever need!
Do you think you can get to sleep and sleep off these feelings? Otherwise it might be a good idea to let someone you live with know how you're feeling, or even just call a friend until you're more tired. Also, watching some comedy or a good tv show can distract you until you fall asleep? I find after watching tv for a few episodes I am in a better way Smiley Happy

@Bee lifeline people are so helpful, I hope it helps!

@j95 what an awesome friend! Hanging out with someone and getting genuine and down to the serious stuff can really reassure you that there are people around that care! I'm glad you had a good night too Smiley Happy

Negative: it rained and we had to stop work for a bit
Positive: sat in my car and played cards with work mates till the rain stopped
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//